Advertisement

Author Topic: Creepy and Alluring  (Read 547 times)

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +377
    • View Profile
Creepy and Alluring
« on: February 19, 2020, 12:29:07 AM »
Has anyone has been using FB search lately? There are some weird white ppl using Hmong names as their account. There's no additional info about them and no photo to express about themselves as real ppl. Just low quality and out of focus profile pics.  ???

Something fishy going on here. Could be:

1) Predators lure Hmong girls to be friends
2) Lure dumb Hmong guys to be friends then check their family and mutual friends' photos

OR

1) Some White Christians using Hmong names as surnames  ???
2) They don't use FB very often

Like this post: 0
There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Adverstisement

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
Re: Creepy and Alluring
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2020, 06:09:50 AM »
Hackers.

I had two using my friends' dormant accounts to contact me. The minute I wrote Hmong to them, they could not write anything back in Hmong but tried as much to respond to me in English as possible to avoid writing in Hmong. They would change subject and ask about how my family was doing instead. Then they would go off into some deals about sending money to a trusted friend of theirs for help on getting more money.

The last person I wrote to in Hmong continued back in English. I already gave him/her one signal: you can't write Hmong, that decides this for us.

They still wrote back. I blocked them right away.

They prey on dormant accounts. If you haven't used our account for a while, they can get it by just telling Facebook they've forgotten their passwords, etc. Then they would be able to access your account for a time. If you know about it, you can get your account back, because if you remember your original password and username, Facebook will restore those to you over any new password someone else may be using from a location the original password wasn't in. I had to take that route to get mine back one time.

« Last Edit: February 19, 2020, 02:00:47 PM by Reporter »

Like this post: 0
"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
Re: Creepy and Alluring
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2020, 07:02:37 AM »
kinda like in here
how some hmong guy created fake account
and pretend to be girls

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

that's pretty gay