Advertisement

Author Topic: trump is going deport your parent and grandparent...and you still support him??  (Read 2373 times)

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
that makes no sense
dumb as a ROCK

do you not love your parent or something??

mind as well deport you back too
and you will support the removable of you

:-X

Like this post: 0
God did not created man...man created god

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
WHAT YOU'RE STILL HERE?? I thought you were already in LAOS living on the "hillside"??  ???

YEP "DUMB AS A"..hmg "ROCK" FOR SURE WITH THE SAME FAILURES CONTINUING TO REPEAT ITSELF.. ;D

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
I've encouraged the old folks to vote for Trump...simply because he made america great again...and he's going to make america greater, safer and a lot better.

yea he going sent you back

Offline w1s3m0n

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +77
    • View Profile
Been happening for a while now just not to Hmong....Start ed with Khmer and Cambodians.  southeast Asians need to unite.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5nc7CZuHVg

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
Been happening for a while now just not to Hmong....Start ed with Khmer and Cambodians.  southeast Asians need to unite.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5nc7CZuHVg

i don't get it
trump is going deport their parent
and they still vote for him

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
A couple of months ago when those gangsters shot and killed Xy Lee, you Hamongs wanted them deported in seconds.

Now you're all crying about trying to stop deportation.

You Libtards are stupid and to prove I'm right it's why we don't have a country. Too many damn Hmong Libtards. Just look at the voting record.

LET ME KNOW WHEN DEPORTATION IS ACTUALLY REAL. I have a list. You should be on that list.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile

LET ME KNOW WHEN DEPORTATION IS ACTUALLY REAL. I have a list. You should be on that list.

kekeke

you and your family and everyone is on the list TOO
what you talking about

going start a veggie farm on the hillside of laos
maybe raise some chicken and cattle if im not that lazy

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
that makes no sense
dumb as a ROCK

Why are you buying the BS spread by uneducated Hmong?
The US is not deporting any American citizens or non-criminal green card holders. Stop with the lies, please. If you're grandparents with drug dealer, criminals, opium smuggler, etc. They deserve to be deported. Beside, why are they not citizen yet?

Did you know that Obama deported the most people of any US President, 2.5 millions during his reign.

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +368
    • View Profile
A couple of months ago when those gangsters shot and killed Xy Lee, you Hamongs wanted them deported in seconds.

Now you're all crying about trying to stop deportation.

You Libtards are stupid and to prove I'm right it's why we don't have a country. Too many damn Hmong Libtards. Just look at the voting record.

Funny lawm!  ;D

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
kekeke

you and your family and everyone is on the list TOO
what you talking about

going start a veggie farm on the hillside of laos
maybe raise some chicken and cattle if im not that lazy

Exactly. We came under "refugee" status, which means we can be deported AND we agreed to that when we elected to come to America. However, when the pathway to citizenship opened up we immediately took advantage of it and became citizens. We are also law-abiding and have assimilated because we embrace the U.S. Constitution and the "individual freedoms" of this country.

Those who do not should be deported if they haven't already left on their own will.

Seriously. If this country is too racist for you then you should leave. I would. But I'm a person who walks the walk. Most of you only talk the talk.

I already know people who left for Laos or Thailand. I know of someone who grew up in America and is totally Americanized. She was kind of known as the town 'poj laib'. She married much later in life to a non-Hmong. They don't live in America though. They built a house Southeast Asia and live there.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
Exactly. We came under "refugee" status, which means we can be deported AND we agreed to that when we elected to come to America. However, when the pathway to citizenship opened up we immediately took advantage of it and became citizens. We are also law-abiding and have assimilated because we embrace the U.S. Constitution and the "individual freedoms" of this country.

Those who do not should be deported if they haven't already left on their own will.

Seriously. If this country is too racist for you then you should leave. I would. But I'm a person who walks the walk. Most of you only talk the talk.

I already know people who left for Laos or Thailand. I know of someone who grew up in America and is totally Americanized. She was kind of known as the town 'poj laib'. She married much later in life to a non-Hmong. They don't live in America though. They built a house Southeast Asia and live there.

you going back with us
what are you talking about

you, me
farm on a hill

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +368
    • View Profile
I wanna get myself deported. How am I gonna do that? Please help me ASAP.  ;D >:D

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
that makes no sense
dumb as a ROCK

Uh... I think you're the ones that's dumb as rock. Stop spreading fake news... The only one that's going to be deported are criminals. If your parents, grandparent or relatives are criminals, it's fair to ship them back.

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline nightrider

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +48
    • View Profile
I'll support him because America is already so screwed. It's time for us Americans to reap what we'd sowed(of course, many are not but the Rightist are); we're in the same boat. We have to feel PAIN economically to make a Better America. I'm doing this to rebell against the Democratic party; I hate how the party cherry picks candidates.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
I'll support him because America is already so screwed. It's time for us Americans to reap what we'd sowed(of course, many are not but the Rightist are); we're in the same boat. We have to feel PAIN economically to make a Better America. I'm doing this to rebell against the Democratic party; I hate how the party cherry picks candidates.

The Demorats screwed their own voters. You were never going to get to pick the Dem candidate. They brought in all those other candidates to get you to donate $$$. When they knew that they only had a weak candidate, Joe Biden, they orchestrated all of this BS to attack Trump. But noticed how they sacrificed their own cities and states to do it? That means you are expendable to them.

They will push YOU in front of the train to test the GOP.

My entire life I've had to deal with Demorats pulling this BS. That's how I knew that they were evil as hell.

Believe it. They will burn down YOUR house just so they can make up something to blame Trump.

Dumb black people have been sacrificing their children to feed the Demonrats. If Demonrats knew anything about fighting inequalities, education, racism, etc. then why are blacks still so pissed?

Vote Demonrat and those cities where you saw the looting, rioting, and so will be commonplace.

What's been happening should be a wake up call to every law-abiding American.The Demorats don't want equality - they want chaos and dumb black people are the useful idiots they need to destroy America.

Advertisements