Advertisement

Author Topic: trump is going deport your parent and grandparent...and you still support him??  (Read 2400 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
My entire life I've had to deal with Demorats pulling this BS. That's how I knew that they were evil as hell.

"My entired life"...Can you say HYPOCRITE??? ...Typical handful members of the clique behavioral trait..look below  :idiot2: ;D:

AND I AM SOMEONE WHO VOTED FOR OBAMA TWICE.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
The Demorats screwed their own voters. You were never going to get to pick the Dem candidate. They brought in all those other candidates to get you to donate $$$. When they knew that they only had a weak candidate, Joe Biden, they orchestrated all of this BS to attack Trump. But noticed how they sacrificed their own cities and states to do it? That means you are expendable to them.

They will push YOU in front of the train to test the GOP.

My entire life I've had to deal with Demorats pulling this BS. That's how I knew that they were evil as hell.

Believe it. They will burn down YOUR house just so they can make up something to blame Trump.

Dumb black people have been sacrificing their children to feed the Demonrats. If Demonrats knew anything about fighting inequalities, education, racism, etc. then why are blacks still so pissed?

Vote Demonrat and those cities where you saw the looting, rioting, and so will be commonplace.

What's been happening should be a wake up call to every law-abiding American.The Demorats don't want equality - they want chaos and dumb black people are the useful idiots they need to destroy America.

You+me

Farming on a country hillside in laos

Like this post: 0
God did not created man...man created god

Advertisements