Advertisement

Author Topic: When a man say he's not seeing/dating anyone one else...  (Read 1811 times)

Offline Rebel

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +6
    • View Profile
When a man say he's not seeing/dating anyone one else...
« on: February 24, 2020, 02:01:45 PM »
But tells you he's okay with you dating other men and that he don't mind. And that you should have fun and it's okay to be adventurous bc he felt You should experience these things....

Does this mean he doesn't want a real relationship? Is not in love? A way to break off the relationship? Giving him excuse to date around too?

Probably looked too much into it and may misunderstood what was said but what are your thoughts when a man say this? If you were a woman would you be ok with the guy your dating telling you this?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
  • Respect: +524
    • View Profile
Re: When a man say he's not seeing/dating anyone one else...
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2020, 02:57:13 PM »
But tells you he's okay with you dating other men and that he don't mind. And that you should have fun and it's okay to be adventurous bc he felt You should experience these things....

Does this mean he doesn't want a real relationship? Is not in love? A way to break off the relationship? Giving him excuse to date around too?

Probably looked too much into it and may misunderstood what was said but what are your thoughts when a man say this? If you were a woman would you be ok with the guy your dating telling you this?

No, I would not be OK if the person I was seeing told me he's OK with me dating other people.  That is a clear sign he doesn't see you as important enough for you guys to be exclusive with one another.  He wants to give you freedom to date others because he wants to date others too.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2020, 03:03:54 PM »
you are not the only one is the underlying statement.

It also bends with the profile of a cheater.  If I cheat on mine with you, I'll tell you the same thing.  Why?

1.  I know I'm not going to end up with you.  I can't because I still have my other.....
2.  I don't want you to get too attach.  Why?  It is easier for me to spin my game and you leaving me is a blessing for myself.  I still have the other woman plus you dumping me voiding me of all responsibility with you.  Something I wanted all along.  I just hope we get in a few more lay before you find that someone else.

Remember folks.  A guy who care will not share. 

If he say he is not seeing anyone, you add 4 to that and if he say he lay 10, you divided by 20 which is negative lying. 

:2funny:

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Rebel

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2020, 03:25:42 PM »
Lol lol lol

We drink too much that night but I could of swore he said that to me...but can't remember every single words that was being spoken...befor e that conversation came up I remember telling him I was leaving town over the weekend and he asked who I was going with and why I never call him and which hotel I was staying at...I don't remember what I said to him lol I can't stop thinking about it and going nuts over it lmao

This made me thought about having an open relationship and I was kinda curious about that too lol

Offline Rebel

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2020, 03:36:22 PM »
No, I would not be OK if the person I was seeing told me he's OK with me dating other people.  That is a clear sign he doesn't see you as important enough for you guys to be exclusive with one another.  He wants to give you freedom to date others because he wants to date others too.

I feel the same way and been tripping over this for days.

Offline Rebel

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2020, 03:51:17 PM »
you are not the only one is the underlying statement.

It also bends with the profile of a cheater.  If I cheat on mine with you, I'll tell you the same thing.  Why?

1.  I know I'm not going to end up with you.  I can't because I still have my other.....
2.  I don't want you to get too attach.  Why?  It is easier for me to spin my game and you leaving me is a blessing for myself.  I still have the other woman plus you dumping me voiding me of all responsibility with you.  Something I wanted all along.  I just hope we get in a few more lay before you find that someone else.

Remember folks.  A guy who care will not share. 

If he say he is not seeing anyone, you add 4 to that and if he say he lay 10, you divided by 20 which is negative lying. 

:2funny:

He much more experienced than me.. well traveled and been around lol but that is the harsh truth if he meant what I think he said... I want to handle this the right way. I mean it's been a cat and mouse game between us for a long time. I never asked for a committed relationship, just wannna enjoy our time together and see where it goes... But i think it's time to bring up the talk lmao

Offline ProudLao

• Mekong In My Heart
  • Administrator
  • Still a little boy running free in Laos
  • Respect: +555
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2020, 09:11:31 AM »
Men or women, if they suggested you see others while being in a committed relationship is not going to end well.

I take refuge in the Buddha.
I take refuge in the dharma.
I take refuge in the sangha.

Theravada

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2020, 09:40:13 AM »
People and their weird fantasies

A couple, a woman and a man who are legally married.  She insisted that they introduce a 3rd woman into the picture.  They exchanged explicit text about how and what they are going to do to her like s&m bondage crap and for him to gist all over her hair and what not. 

Know who this 3rd person is?   She calls the guy step-daddy.  The woman is pimping her own daughter. 

Real story.  I did not make this sick chit.    :2funny:

Offline MissKhou85

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2020, 02:32:08 AM »
It goes both ways. It can be a good/bad if you think about it.

1. Good view point- he’s trying to tell you he’s not a controlling man and he lets you do what you please because he’s settle and is content with you. When I dated my ex, I was still talking to guys and he said it’s okay for me to talk to them UNTIL I ABUSED it.

2. Bad view point- he’s not serious with you and wants you to know he’s innocent and loyal. If you were to continue and talk to guys or go out clubbing whatsoever, you’ll be the bad one.

We can assumed and give you our opinions because we don’t live and walked in your shoe and relationship. Sometimes, you have to be upfront and speak to him. Tell him exactly how you feel and be honest about it.

Offline Joycompany

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2020, 11:07:34 PM »
My head hurt reading this post.  A relationship does not need to be this complicated.  And he shouldn't be giving this kind of advice to you. 

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2020, 03:10:48 PM »
At a time like this when the meat market is all closed, people are keeping what they got at the current. 

I'm not going to lose an account and go on a non sensual binge for how long?  Nothing is out there so where an I gonna get me a replacement?

Exactly so we both work hard n play hard when the time is right.  We dont need all this giddy stuff like lovers do.  Just know that when the itch comes, I'll be knocking your doors.

This will be unhealthy and for the time being until this pandamic is over or someone finds another toy to play with. 

Do this enough and you get a habit forming.  You can't break ties during crisis or you'll be lonely for who knows how long.

Relationship, if not done right will eff you up.  Get ready for it.  Used and abused is still the name of the game. 

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2020, 03:34:47 AM »
It means that Imma give the world boss spawn time is better time to get the final shot kill award...So you can go see someone else while I'm participating in that event.  :D

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Advertisements