Advertisement

Author Topic: Cutting contact or distancing from a toxic parent  (Read 2860 times)

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
Re: Cutting contact or distancing from a toxic parent
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2020, 03:54:49 AM »
Oh it's easy...I just up and went = had amnesia.  Don't know anyone after that.  :D

Cannot help it, it was beyond my ability.

Like this post: 0
The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Adverstisement

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +456
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2020, 02:32:41 AM »
Says the guy that lives in his "mommy's basement" and just play COD 24/7 with zero contribution to the household.. ;D ;D ;D

I'm not a hmgRock fan or anything but a Hmong guy living with his parents isn't actually anything to criticize in our culture.

Now a Hmong man who abandoned his dad to rot in Laos is considered scum and cursed.

Is that why you spend your life 24/7 on ph and then send out warnings to ban users when they call you out?  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

The thing is, even if PH banned me I'm not on here enough for it to be noticed or for me to even care.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

BUT DAMN, WHERE WOULD YOU GO IF YOU WERE BANNED?  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

It's obvious you don't want to go home to your wife. puahahahahahah ahahahahahahah a!!!!!!  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Online theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2020, 09:16:55 PM »
I'm not a hmgRock fan or anything but a Hmong guy living with his parents isn't actually anything to criticize in our culture.

Not sure what "culture" you're referring to but your pal, hmgRock already said you're "white" washed and he's also your fellow member of your ignorant narrow minded clique:

http://www.pebhmong.com/forum/index.php/topic,400365.msg4964394.html#msg4964394

when your skins turn white
you still hmong

you coming along with us back to LAOS

http://www.pebhmong.com/forum/index.php/topic,395461.msg4931952.html#msg4931952

if you won
why are you still soo madd?

:-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

LOVE IT!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Now a Hmong man who abandoned his dad to rot in Laos is considered scum and cursed.

Is that why you spend your life 24/7 on ph and then send out warnings to ban users when they call you out?  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

The thing is, even if PH banned me I'm not on here enough for it to be noticed or for me to even care.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

BUT DAMN, WHERE WOULD YOU GO IF YOU WERE BANNED?  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

It's obvious you don't want to go home to your wife. puahahahahahah ahahahahahahah a!!!!!!  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

And this is why you're the PH Village HYPOCRITE Troll with zero integrity and credibility..S till the same LOSER that "make things up" like other PH members have put it.. ;D ;D ;D

NOT surprised you kicked your own mother to the curb even though she gave you the "world" and what do you have to show for it?? NOTHING as you're "flat broke"..KARMA'S A B!TCH!!! ;D ;D ;D

And YEP, your "rescind" request is still DENIED!!! And I don't care how much you threaten or PM me...I will NOT change my mind until you do what's needed..

AND OH, SO MUCH FOR CRYING.. "I will stop reading what you write"..boo hoo hoo...

The HYPOCRITE's words are as worthless as her so WATCH as she crawl back to prove me right again!!!  O0 O0 O0

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2020, 07:52:53 AM »
Actually all I need is a restraining order to be put into effect... :D

Then again, amnesia....for gotten about it.

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +377
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2020, 05:55:24 AM »
Y'all advices are bunch of baloney. The number reason why the Hmong people don't have a country is because of siab ntev yog ib cov lus quav dev.  ;D :idiot2:

Hmong culture is so backward = parents hog everything so that their offspring die sacrificing instead of giving blessing and giving valuable $$$$ as legacy. No wonder the Chinese people took our land from us very easily so that our ancestors had to travel down to Laos and Vietnam. Even our parents can't even fight back. A bunch of weakling beget a bunch of weakling.  :2funny:

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Advertisements