Advertisement

Author Topic: (w)H(ealth)care  (Read 1111 times)

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
(w)H(ealth)care
« on: March 04, 2020, 01:04:36 PM »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Re: (w)H(ealth)care
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2020, 04:09:11 PM »
For as great of a country the U.S. of A is, gotta say, what "health care"?  ??? ???

Offline nightrider

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +48
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2020, 04:48:28 PM »
That is one subject all these candidates running for Presidency can't address or fix. It's damn ridiculous when it comes to cost of treatment. Better fly out of the USA for treatments else where.

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2020, 05:00:39 PM »
That is one subject all these candidates running for Presidency can't address or fix. It's damn ridiculous when it comes to cost of treatment. Better fly out of the USA for treatments else where.

With their hands in the cookie jars, how could they?

If you don't have repeat customers, you can't make money. So you make the cost of the cure an exceptionally expensive one time fee/cost.

Offline one-tai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +37
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2020, 05:10:06 PM »
For as great of a country the U.S. of A is, gotta say, what "health care"?  ??? ???

The "healthcare" our place of employment and our hard earned dollars pay for! But then again, only working class people would know of such "healthcare". Sorry brother but if your seeking handouts from the federal government by taxing us working middle class even more to pay for a universal healthcare system, you're best going to our neighboring country north. There's a reason why your god-for-saken state which happens to be the richest state in all of "U.S. of A" is in the financial crisis that it's in. It's because of folks like you who say, "what 'health care'?"

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2020, 06:51:27 PM »
You tell your "FAWK-Brother" that since he doesn't believe in hard work like you (reason why you're in the same clique)...so you can "compromise" your manhood again and be under him since you can't get it up anymore (your words in one of your posts, NOT mine).. ;D ;D ;D

Offline one-tai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +37
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2020, 07:22:28 PM »
You tell your "FAWK-Brother" that since he doesn't believe in hard work like you (reason why you're in the same clique)...so you can "compromise" your manhood again and be under him since you can't get it up anymore (your words in one of your posts, NOT mine).. ;D ;D ;D

Unlike you and yours, I have no allegiance to anyone on here. You even indicated so. Your point about healthcare shows your lack of intelligence but I should have known.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2020, 08:34:41 PM »
Unlike you and yours, I have no allegiance to anyone on here. You even indicated so. Your point about healthcare shows your lack of intelligence but I should have known.

"Unlike you and yours,"...I don't make things up and then when caught red handed, instead of take ownership of your WRONGS like those of us with common sense, you run to the "mods and admins" and cry and throw tantrums about how "unfair" life is because you didn't get the "last word"...

AND YEP, YOU DEFINITELY "lack" ..."intelligence" and can't get it up (YOUR WORDS ON ONE OF YOUR POSTS, NOT MINE)..

Those of us with common sense don't need "allegiance" or are the "mods and admins" ..."favorites" like you WRONGLY ACCUSED them of and then tried to kiss their azz profusely after realizing how WRONG you are..We just have enough common sense to know that facts beat ignorance..

You and your other handful members of your clique that lack common sense and "intelligence" gravitate toward each other based on your shared behavioral traits. So "no allegiance"?...The first two idiotic posts of the thread below says it all ..and yes that's your F-brother  :idiot2: ;D ...Which is why I LOVE IT when you two catfight  ;D ;D ;D:

http://www.pebhmong.com/forum/index.php/topic,400382.0.html

« Last Edit: March 04, 2020, 08:54:01 PM by theking »

Advertisements