Advertisement

Author Topic: once you go pigeons you never going back to chickens  (Read 65 times)

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +36
    • View Profile
once you go pigeons you never going back to chickens
« on: March 06, 2020, 04:05:47 PM »
the old lady gave me some frozen, fresh killed pigeons. i broiled them, salt n pepper. so much better and fresher  than chicken meat. some people call pigeons and doves rib eyes in the skies. they got a steaky texture. haha

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +830
    • View Profile
Re: once you go pigeons you never going back to chickens
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2020, 10:08:23 PM »
Used to eat quiet a few in the late 70s when we lived in the ghetto of Richmond..Old Victorian home that was broken up to several apartment units. We just trapped those pigeons in the attic..

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +36
    • View Profile
Re: once you go pigeons you never going back to chickens
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2020, 10:44:18 PM »
Used to eat quiet a few in the late 70s when we lived in the ghetto of Richmond..Old Victorian home that was broken up to several apartment units. We just trapped those pigeons in the attic..

cools. I've raised pigeons before and what a lot of folks don't know is that they are some of the most cleanest and healthy birds despite being called flying rats. they are not like sea gulls and ravens that will pretty much eat anything that looks good. haha pigeons know what to eat and what not to. they know which pond or stream to drink water from. aside from them pooping in residential areas, they are very intelligent creatures.

Advertisements