Advertisement

Author Topic: Do you remember what you did on your 1st, 2nd, and 3rd dates with your S/O?  (Read 3748 times)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
First time I ever took a girl out, I had to go ask her dad for permission. Her dad wasn't strict, but I returned her home shortly after dinner in order to avoid being forced to get married to her.  We were already in our 20s.

Second time I wanted to get to know a girl, her mother demanded that I go see her at her house. I asked for their phone number when I met them at the celebration and her mother gave me their address, not their phone number.

With those experiences, I never dated again for eight years or so. At that time, the divorce rate was surging in the Hmong community. Girls didn't listen to their parents anymore. So, I was able to go to an Italian restaurant with a divorced girl.

Unfortunately, that girl was talking only about her ex the whole time we were going through our huge salad bowls and the entrees. So, I never dated her again.

So now you know I have three ex's.

This guy sounds like my favorite hmong uncle.  You need to date for the 3rd and last time to strike out.  Don't even pull out either.  Scissor leg lock her and shoot it as far as the eye can see. 

I only remembered the 1st one.  Not too sure what if I was in love or in lust cuz the feeling was so different with the learning curve and all.  After this one broke my heart, I became a better man for the 2nd and thereafter.  Everything else was a blur.  I even forgotten many names.  If I don't remember your name, it means I enjoyed my hit and run.   :2funny: 

« Last Edit: May 26, 2020, 09:23:53 AM by Reporter »

Like this post: 0
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Adverstisement

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
 :2funny: :2funny:

This guy sounds like my favorite hmong uncle.  You need to date for the 3rd and last time to strike out.  Don't even pull out either.  Scissor leg lock her and shoot it as far as the eye can see. 

I only remembered the 1st one.  Not too sure what if I was in love or in lust cuz the feeling was so different with the learning curve and all.  After this one broke my heart, I became a better man for the 2nd and thereafter.  Everything else was a blur.  I even forgotten many names.  If I don't remember your name, it means I enjoyed my hit and run.   :2funny:

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
:2funny: :2funny:

I see what you did there.  Thank you for editing your own quote but within my own post.   :2funny:

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
Just correcting some words. I like my sentences and words to be correct, etc.

If we date city girls, we can have more than 3 days without the parents' involvement; if we date some rural girls, parents are usually involved.

My next dates will be with city girls.

I see what you did there.  Thank you for editing your own quote but within my own post.   :2funny:

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline Rico

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile
yup...aim, aim, aim and more aim.

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
  • Respect: +524
    • View Profile
yup...aim, aim, aim and more aim.

Then it's kid, kid, kid, and kid.  Lol.  J/K

Offline Rico

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile
Then it's kid, kid, kid, and kid.  Lol.  J/K

kid no aim. real man aim, aim, aim.
 :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
  • Respect: +524
    • View Profile
kid no aim. real man aim, aim, aim.
 :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Hahaha.  Oh...kay...  Good to know.   O0 ;D

Offline Tajo

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +105
    • View Profile
My husband and I we watched 50 first date for our first date 17 yrs ago.   ;D

Offline Griffith

• Adult Discussion
  • Respect: +70
    • View Profile
Yes it was.. SEX....SEX.... SEX and more SEX

Offline Hunnaydew

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: +7
    • View Profile
I remember the first time we met, the conversations we had after and then our first date was unforgettable. I think those things count as 1,2,3 dates.😸

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
I only remembered the first cuz the first is similar to most of my other first dates with different women.

Call them up in the middle of the night to see if they wanna talk in real life.  Drove to their house and we talk on their dark front porch.  In the still of the night, it got romantic.  We may hold each other while talking then the first kiss may happen and then my hand would go under her shirt to measure how big it is and how firm it is.  Plus you wanna see how comfortable she is with you cuz it is a telling to how far she is willing to go the distance with you.   O0

If you put it on repeat and done enough of it, it is all that I remembered really.   Like eating a steak, the first bite with A1 sauce is the best.

:2funny:

« Last Edit: April 04, 2021, 12:36:50 PM by DuMa »

Offline Clould

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: +3
    • View Profile
Re: Do you remember what you did on your 1st, 2nd, and 3rd dates with your S/O?
« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2021, 11:16:51 PM »
Yall old school kids skipped the normal ritual and went straight to the naughty conclusion eh?   :2funny:

Took the words right out of my mouth  ;D ;D. That's why Hmong guys in those days only go talk to girls at night or when she is away from her family ;). They were too smart for their time  ;D ;D ;D

« Last Edit: September 23, 2021, 11:24:05 PM by Clould »

Advertisements