Advertisement

Author Topic: trump takes credit for the stock market gain, need to take credit for the loss  (Read 2048 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Purposely go "underground" to steal from the poor and "make fun" of them by giving them "spoilage" food is no where near
"-ghand"

No wonder you're still so "miserable" that even other PH members called you "bitter" as recent as today...

MY $100K OFFER STILL STAND...You have nothing to lose because all you're doing is proving the claims you've made to be "legit"..

YEP EASY AS THAT.. O0

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
my house value is worth more than $100k
LMAO

according to zillow it's at $150k
if i rent.... why go through all the trouble
when i can just call the landlord to come fix it
????
c'mon you being dumb and unreasonable

we going do this or what?
$1k donation to any shelter

God did not created man...man created god

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
NOT TRUE, first it's your "mommy's" house..NOT yours...
"LMAO"

"according to zillow it's at $150k"...PROVE it by including a link to "zillow"...(I ALREADY KNOW THE FRAUD IS GOING TUCK AND RUN WITH NOTHING LIKE THE "$100k"AND "$50k" lies in the Money and Investment forum...WATCH!!!)

MY OFFER STILL STAND...$100K IN YOUR POCKET, EASY AS THAT SINCE YOU'RE ONLY PROVING THE CLAIMS THAT YOU YOURSELF MADE ... O0

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
TOLD YA..WATCH!!!...DUDE SCARED AS FUK NOW even though it's an easy $100k from me...  ;D ;D ;D:

"according to zillow it's at $150k"...PROVE it by including a link to "zillow"...(I ALREADY KNOW THE FRAUD IS GOING TUCK AND RUN WITH NOTHING LIKE THE "$100k"AND "$50k" lies in the Money and Investment forum...WATCH!!!)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
TOLD YA..WATCH!!!...DUDE SCARED AS FUK NOW even though it's an easy $100k from me...  ;D ;D ;D

I mean a simple "zillow" link would suffice and other proof of other claims but like the other handful members of their ignorant narrow minded clique...NOTHI NG, JUST TUCK AND RUN WHEN CHALLENGED...

AGAIN, I FOOTING ALL THE FUNDS IN THIS CHALLENGE, A WHOLE $100K, RIPING FOR THE TAKING..EASY AS THAT... O0

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
ALL DAY AND NO RESPONSE SO I KNOW YOU'RE SCARE BUT IT'S AN EASY CHALLENGE BECAUSE ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS PROVIDE PROOF FOR YOUR OWN CLAIMS LIKE PROVIDING A SIMPLE LINK TO THE "zillow" CLAIM...AND MY $100K IS ALL YOURS, EASY AS THAT... O0

MY OFFER STILL STANDS... 8)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
LIKE HMONG MARRIAGE ELOPEMENT, THREE DAYS PASSED AND NO RESPONSE SO I KNOW YOU'RE SCARE BUT IT'S AN EASY CHALLENGE BECAUSE ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS PROVIDE PROOF FOR YOUR OWN CLAIMS LIKE PROVIDING A SIMPLE LINK TO THE "zillow" CLAIM...AND MY $100K IS ALL YOURS, EASY AS THAT... O0

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
IT'S WORST THAN HMONG MARRIAGE ELOPEMENT NOW, WAY PASS THE THREE DAYS AND STILL NO RESPONSE SO I KNOW YOU'RE SCARE BUT IT'S AN EASY CHALLENGE BECAUSE ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS PROVIDE PROOF FOR YOUR OWN CLAIMS LIKE PROVIDING A SIMPLE LINK TO THE "zillow" CLAIM...AND MY $100K IS ALL YOURS, EASY AS THAT... O0

Advertisements