Advertisement

Author Topic: All of bay area and lots of counties are on shutdown starting tonight midnight..  (Read 788 times)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Chit is getting real.  Midnight is coming and all companies in the bay area are going on lock down, shut down mode till april 7th.  Only thing that opens are healthcare facilities, police, banks, gas, groceries, restaurants that only do deliveries and a few other industries that I may have forgotten. 

This is like a bad movie.  By ordinance of the government, they want us to stay home to deal with this wuhan viruses.   

I suggest no one goes out when it gets dark.  You are on your own and you may get rob.  I am not so sure where the police presence in all of this as they too are too afraid to catch wuhan themselves. 

My tesla boys are telling me that tesla has 2 weeks to push our their quarterly quotas but this ordiance will make it harder for them.  My boy working the 6pm shift so I told him that they are going to send him home by midnight.  He hasn't receive any news yet from his end. 

oh boy, just like the purge when the lights go out.  Brace yourself boys.  Your city might be next if it is working for us.  We shall see and don't pray for us if you don't believe in the power of prayers.   :2funny:

Like this post: 0
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Food will not be a problem as people can drive out of the bay area to go get their food.  Grocery stores are still open. 

They can still get gas to commute and travel. 

This ordinance is only for the bay area.  You will see more people "trying" to leave the bay to go to their malls and shop.  We are not on lock down so we are still able to travel.  Well that's just great.  Wuhan from the bay are going to go outside the bay and infect there. 

Guns are not needed as we still have supplies coming in.  Trump already spoken with them CEOs of them grocery store chains in regards to the supply chain arena.  Foods are coming. 

Life will be different.  We will just have to adjust.  We will be going places and we will be strap just in case. 

Like this post: +1
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
uh O...somebody better have spaghettiO.
bay area are known to paper chase, i hope they can wipe their a$$ with dollar bills.

Hahaha

Can’t eat money
Yo

Like this post: 0
God did not created man...man created god

Advertisements