Advertisement

Author Topic: Can a mod/admin inform theking that his hard work of relaying news  (Read 1091 times)

Offline one-tai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +37
    • View Profile
from sources that we can all access such as Yahoo, CNN, and so forth with his added two cents is unappreciated, is more or less spamming at its finest, and doesn't make him appear any more intelligent because we all know that he has the mental capacity of a kid.

Again, his words not mine.
V
V
V

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
Re: Can a mod/admin inform theking that his hard work of relaying news
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2020, 09:28:52 AM »
Lol

I just laugh it off
Thats really all you can do

Kekekekek

God did not created man...man created god

Offline ProudLao

• Mekong In My Heart
  • Administrator
  • Still a little boy running free in Laos
  • Respect: +555
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2020, 10:00:14 AM »
You’re entitle to post and reply. You are not asked to read any posts. Their is an ignore option. Use it.

I take refuge in the Buddha.
I take refuge in the dharma.
I take refuge in the sangha.

Theravada

Offline one-tai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +37
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2020, 10:02:30 AM »
You’re entitle to post and reply. You are not asked to read any posts. Their is an ignore option. Use it.

In other words, you agree as well. Nice!

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2020, 10:46:35 AM »
from sources that we can all access such as Yahoo, CNN, and so forth with his added two cents is unappreciated, is more or less spamming at its finest, and doesn't make him appear any more intelligent because we all know that he has the mental capacity of a kid.

Again, his words not mine.
V
V
V

That makes too much sense ProudLao, you just made those two poop in their pants..Other PH members and I already pointed that out to the crybabies...

But you know how it is with crybabies especially the "one" that I made cried mommy the hardest..NEVER LEARN

Yeah same one that came running to you guys "mods and admins" and cried how "unfair" life is because he didn't get the "last word".. ;D

With your reply above, don't be surprised if he WRONG ACCUSED you "mods and admins" of having "favorites" and cried about it again..WHICH HE WRONGLY DID AND THEN REALIZE HOW DUMB THAT ACCUSATION WAS AND TRIED REALLY HARD TO KISS UP TO YOU GUYS NOT TOO LONG AGO.  ;D

Anyways, as you can see below, like you, those of us with enough common sense to know what you say already brought it up a few times but as you can see the crybabies never learn...oh well more pure EPIC FAIL entertainment for us to laugh at  ;D O0:

Got issue with that radio show? Stop listening to it

Simple way to stop you from complaining about issues that doesn't matter you.   O0

2nd that motion.

Doubt he has enough common sense to grasp that common knowledge...I mean he claimed "nobody cares" about my threads but then spent his time to create threads and dedicated to me... :idiot2:

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2020, 10:59:41 AM »
In other words, you agree as well. Nice!

See ProudLao, told you he won't be able to comprehend such a simple common knowledge (don't like, change the channel or "ignore")...NEVER LEARN... ;D ;D ;D

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2020, 12:44:18 PM »
I don't chase news..but I do peek into random topics and posts.  ;)

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2020, 02:34:51 PM »
I don't chase news..but I do peek into random topics and posts.  ;)

In other words, you disagree and we should ban the fool that be calling other people out? 

Sharing is caring so keep on posting up whatever clever.  Don't like it?  Don't post or read it.  You know where the door is and do let it hit you upside your head on your way out.   :2funny:

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2020, 02:48:51 AM »
It's all good as ProudLao put it:

"You’re entitle to post and reply. You are not asked to read any posts. Their is an ignore option. Use it."

Most of us with enough common sense already know that very simple common knowledge concept and have pointed it out numerous times but cry babies like one-"idiot" and hmgFRAUD will not get it as they are beyond help based on their past "mod and admin" cries of "unfair", "last word", "ganging up on me" and this latest "mod and admin" cry in this thread..as well as wrongly accusing the "mods and admins" of having "favorites" and somehow I was one of their "favorite" or that I'm a "secret mod"... :idiot2: ;D ;D ;D

VERY SIMPLE CONCEPT: DON'T LIKE THE SONG OR RADIO STATION OR TV SHOW, CHANGE IT! NO ONE IS FORCING YOU TO LISTEN TO OR WATCH IT!!

Advertisements