Advertisement

Author Topic: I asked my nephew today if amazon is still hiring temp workers  (Read 355 times)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • NRUS MAS
  • Respect: +429
    • View Profile
Re: I asked my nephew today if amazon is still hiring temp workers
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2020, 09:33:52 AM »
I got a present for you and we thank you for working your azz off and making bozo rich but at the cost of your health and life.   :2funny:

$2 extra raise for the month by the way.   :idiot2:

Amazon has workers who tested positive for COVID-19 across 10 warehouses worldwide

https://www.businessinsider.com/amazon-covid-19-positive-workers-10-warehouses-2020-3

Like this post: 0
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Adverstisement

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +36
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2020, 10:08:48 PM »
fuke, Amazon is crazy right now. 3 times the workload yesterday. lols. I was hauling kickin ass for 10 hours. Them tractors were coming n going thanks to crazy ass psychopathic hardworking mofo like me...lols...to day people start giving me the looks. haha like why is working like he's mad..lols....b ut the managers including thier bosses, i suppose the senior leadership they came by to check on us and I can tell they all love my ass like hell...lols all smiles and laughter...unc ommon some people say...lols. One of the big guys introduced himself to me, and thanked me for the hard work. My manger later tell me, that's a rare honor for any amazonian. lols

Well, folks. I might not actually go back to my old job now..eventhoug h it pays twice as much...lols... doing this for the economy folks. not for myself, not for the money.Everythi ng I do, it is never for myself...haha. ..haha I am immuned to everything...l ols...knocks on wood.

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2020, 07:50:56 PM »
No worries Duma, My stint with Amazon will be cut short due to personal reasons. haha As much as I want to support Companies like Amazon and Walmart for providing jobs to millions, I must make the crucial decision, to finally live for myself. haha

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2020, 07:06:35 PM »
shtt fuke, Manager pleaded for me to not leave. Mofo literally was teary eyed. I guess they all been hiding their anxiety and stress. I said I will stay as long as I am able and healthy. he quickly runs to the break room and gives me another bottle of fiji water and said anything else i want, let him know. doing this for the hundreds and thousands who relies on companies like amazon and walmart for a living...we have to keep these companies alive. if not for ourselves, for our future generations... ...

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2020, 07:34:29 PM »
fuke, what am i going to say to my other manager now. haha he did say only contact him in the case of extreme urgency. lols i will have to tell him when he contacts me instead, im almost positive he wont be teary eyed...lols

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2020, 10:32:17 PM »
fuke duma, man yo, shizzos...i asked for it today...got my ass kicked bad in stow today. lols...last fuking place too..lols my manager was probably taking a beating too cus mofo was so confident that i will kill some of the veteran stowers who are in the 90 percentile consistently.. .I will need more time to study and experiment to master the concept. It usually only takes me a few days, but they move me around so much, i don't know when i'll get to stow again..but i'm starting to take it personal...tho se guys wanted to make me look like a joke...they really did...hahah wasn't going easy on me for sheet..hahas.. ..I'll break their hearts eventually in no time...i always do at past jobs...Amazon is no exception...lo ls

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2020, 10:44:21 PM »
for now, i think stow is all about legs...it helps if you have a height advantage too. but i don't..lols, so i will need to work on my legs..haha my feetwork is going to be manny pacquiao smooth and fast. lols but don't know after embarassing my manageer if he will send me to stow anytime soon. haha

Advertisements