Advertisement

Author Topic: Do we really need a study to know the truth already?  (Read 716 times)

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +246
    • View Profile
Do we really need a study to know the truth already?
« on: March 22, 2020, 06:51:55 PM »
https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2020/02/evidence-conservative-students-really-do-self-censor/606559/?utm_medium=offsite&utm_source=yahoo&utm_campaign=yahoo-non-hosted&yptr=yahoo

It's well understood that liberals/dems are less tolerant, more hateful, more obnoxious, aggressive bullies, etc. You don't need a study to know that.

By the way, this is done by a liberal leaning media "The Atlantic".

Like this post: +1
- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Adverstisement

Offline w1s3m0n

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +77
    • View Profile
Re: Do we really need a study to know the truth already?
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2020, 02:42:58 PM »
Too some degree you are right.  Left liberals do not tolerate others that is not like them very well.  On the flip side, right conservative can be racist.  I’ve experienced both end as a Christian.  They both suck.  What we need is more moderates on both side so we can work together to solve problems.

Like this post: 0

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +456
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2020, 10:25:16 PM »
^^^ However, those on the extreme right do not preach inclusivity and then do the opposite. They've been pretty clear about wanting to be segregated. This includes minorities on the extreme right as well.
I'm actually okay with that. If such groups want to exist in isolation then so be it! They leave me alone, I leave them alone. As long as everybody abides by the Constitution then its all good.

I take big issues with those on the Left who want to police our thoughts, actions, and every other aspect of our lives.

Jon Haidt, who is a liberal himself, did a very comprehensive study on the political left and right brains. He drew the same conclusions. Furthermore, those on the left are not using all their functions either. They are all driven by emotions. NOT A GOOD THING AT ALL FOR A CIVIL SOCIETY.

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +377
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2020, 03:36:53 PM »
I'm on 0.001% group in the middle of both crazy political parties, Democrap and Retardican. I've seen some good and bad ones in both.

White racists are easy to spot when they're butt-hurted by naive and cunning minorites if they don't abide their laws.
In reality, the blame should go toward the racists. They don't even abide by their own laws and they even contradict to their own laws.

SO LIST INDICATES BOTH PARTIES ARE THE CRYBABIES WHEN THEY CARE.

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Advertisements