Advertisement

Author Topic: the little girl next door  (Read 74 times)

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +36
    • View Profile
the little girl next door
« on: March 22, 2020, 11:41:35 PM »
Once upon a time, a little girl, a neighbor's daughter rang my doorbell and asked for "Lina". For whatever reason, I said "Lina doesn't live here, you have the wrong house sweety." She looked down with a sad face and walked away.

A few days later, I happen to bump into Ms. Carole, her mother, and asked if she's aware of a Lina in the neighborhood. she asked me how do I know about "lina". And told her her daughter rang my door bell the other day asking for her.

Ms. Carole admitted that her daughter wasn't quite the normal kid. She has some mental challenges and believe Lina was her imaginary friend. And that her daughter often talks and mentions of her friend.

About 3 weeks later, my landlord came over to do a welfare check on the house. He thanked me for maintaining the house well. I then asked if he doesn't mind, to tell me the history of the house. Who were the past renters, any that stood out? He was hesitant at first but then say " Curse, there is a reason why I rent this place out to you for only 2/3 of what I really wanted, the last residents, a middle age couple, their daughter passed away in this house in a freak accident."

I never asked for more details. I knew who "lina" was now.. I lived in the house for a few more months, nothing out of the ordinary. But the little girl next door would still come from time to time asking for LIna, and I would say the usual,"she's not home right now sweety, she will come play with you later" And she will turn back and walk away with a slight smile.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • 31-day months: Odds: 1,3,5,7: Even: 8, 10,12.
  • Respect: +461
    • View Profile
Re: the little girl next door
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2020, 07:52:01 AM »
I lived with an invisible Irish Michelle for seven years in an apartment some times ago.

One time my car just backed out of its parked spot and my neighbors came to tell me about it. I just thought I had not set the brake well only. That was a somewhat steeper spot than elsewhere in the lot anyway.

Etc.

One time I  had a shaman diagnose the place.

Michelle finally spoke to me through the shaman.  Turned out, Michelle had been shot by her boyfriend about two years before I moved in. She was cooking in the kitchen and he came through the door from kitchen door with a gun.

The cops have never caught the guy. Michelle could not go anywhere else. Her time on Earth had not expired and so she could not go through the gate into Heaven, either.

I've moved out for years now. But she might still be there.

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +36
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2020, 11:27:42 PM »
fuke damn...as long as you not in the middle of the dirty dancing with someone, and they asked, uhhhh heyy, who's that peeping through the door???

haha and you're like quick playing around, and she's like dead serious and you know damn johnson went into sleep mode fast...lols

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • 31-day months: Odds: 1,3,5,7: Even: 8, 10,12.
  • Respect: +461
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2020, 04:56:25 AM »
I never did any deed in the place, so ...

Advertisements