Advertisement

Author Topic: This info might benefit some people who don't ever file for tax  (Read 481 times)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Is the check based on my 2018 or 2019 tax return?
Under the plan, individuals who earn $75,000 in adjusted gross income or less would get direct payments of $1,200 each. But which tax return is that based on?
If you've filed for 2019, that's what it would based off of. If you haven't, it would be based off of 2018.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/25/politics/coronavirus-stimulus-questions/index.html

So if you know someone who doesn't file their tax because they have nothing to file with, go tell them to file it anyway.  Put $0 income and you get 1200 from the gov.

game the system   :2funny:

Like this post: 0
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: This info might benefit some people who don't ever file for tax
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2020, 08:49:32 AM »
Stimulus calculator for those who wanna know.   AT the very bottom

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/27/politics/stimulus-check-calculator/index.html

I also found a loop hole.  It is based upon last year's tax or this year's tax.  So lets say you are middle class making over 75k but under 100k so of speak.   If you file single because you are married by the hmong way and not the american way, they will deduct the 1200 bux by a matrix but there is a way for you to cash in your full amount of $1200. 

IF you haven't file your tax, do so for this year but put yourself as head of household instead of single. 

Single cut off is 75K.  Head of household is higher, I'm guessing 150K.  This head of household word is foreign to me.  So does that mean I'm homo and I'm marrying myself? 

Either way, I'm doing that so I can collect my full pop.   O0

« Last Edit: March 30, 2020, 09:07:39 AM by DuMa »

Like this post: 0
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Advertisements