Advertisement

Author Topic: If you're a sexist, be gay then. You must read this!  (Read 4241 times)

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
Re: If you're a sexist, be gay then. You must read this!
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2020, 06:45:36 PM »
Define minimalism. I know minimalism in arts and music.

Buy less shyt

Like this post: 0
God did not created man...man created god

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2020, 06:51:52 PM »
Yep! You're yeoman farmer. Why not be an amish then?

Because they are religious crazy nice people

Stop hating on the gay

JESUS SAY LOVE EVERYONE
THE END

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2020, 08:18:56 PM »
Who said that I was hating gay people? You're putting words in my mouth that I have never said. I am researching the answers from both sides. You take the bias view; I don't.

You make a thread belittling them
Thats you are actively studying them (wtf, that some homo shyt right there)
How you concluded they are evil

Cmon now
Lucifer

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2020, 09:00:24 PM »
Because I am realizing right now that not all gay people aren't as nice as we all think. They are the least people on earth to which I know.

c'mon man
this whole thread is "BE GAY THEN"
you say gay people are the least nice person in the world
that is straight up homophobic
you trying to belittle every gay person

c'mon lucifer

i ain't putting words any anyone mouth

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +87
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2020, 06:37:42 PM »
Nah bruh. I've been curious about life, morality, purpose, and the science of morality. I've been reading dark moral stories to know the science behind it. I've noticed that a liar dies horribly and more terrifying than a murderer.

Science doesn't deal with morality, philosophy does.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2020, 06:55:12 PM »
Now you're putting words into my mouth. Yet, you didn't even QUOTE literally that I hate gay people. I don't! The way I see you, you sound like you do, but not putting a finger on it unless it is said literally.

yo, lucifer

i did not put words in your mouth
you say that all yourself
gay people at the least nice person on earth?????
base on what???

WISHFUL THINKING

i think im more evil than gay people  >:D >:D >:D >:D

Because I am realizing right now that not all gay people aren't as nice as we all think. They are the least people on earth to which I know.

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2020, 06:24:41 AM »
Psychology is science.
Of course it is, that's why it doesn't deal with morality, what is right and wrong and why it is so. Philosophy deal with that. You are confused about moral psychology and morality. The former deals with how we choose or what is the cause for acting moral or immoral.

Psychology does not and cannot answer the questions, "is being gay right or wrong? Why or why not?" However, it can answer the questions, "why is someone homophobic? What is the cause for someone to be that way?"

Every route of sin has a story to tell. For example, I always ask myself, "Where do selfish people ends up?" Sometimes, I ask myself, "Where do bullying people end up in their life?" That is still science.

No, that's not science. Those questions are not scientific, philosophical at most. No scientific method cannot be use to for such purpose, that is, being able to replicate and not having it where an infinite amount of variables can effect the research.

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2020, 08:47:50 AM »
Bruh, scientists are weird. I asked myself, "If you're like this, what's the end result?" You think I'm crazy, but I am not. I am just curious of "What if you're this, what happens to you in the end." For example, what happens if you add all of the chemicals of the world to see what's the result. Almost everything I see is like science. If you don't think outside of the box, then you're not that curious enough to know what you need.

That is not science. Science follows evidence, what you are describing is nothing more than imagining. And asserting something without having gone through the scientific method, is nothing more than an opinion.  Thinking outside the box doesn't mean that you are not curious enough to know what you need. Curiosity has nothing to do with capabilities at problem solving. Being skeptical is the key to gaining knowledge of what is true and not true. Be skeptical keeps you from automatically believing in outrageous claims. Being able to think and see outside of the box for ways in solving a puzzle is helpful, but what's more important, is being able to see when the solution to the puzzle is actually inside the box. 

A liar, to which American calls them pants of fire, I now get it why they burn real bad because the metaphor is that your life gets all messed up from lying. As for a murderer, he/she gets a bullet in the head while the liar gets tortured from his/her lies. As for a selfish man, the end result that I see from researching, they end up dying alone without creating a family. In fact, they don't get married due to their selfishness. Everything I see has a end result.

And that is the flaw in your logic. You are taking one thing and inserting what you think is the end result and simply calling it as being a fact. Without showing any scientific evidence how point A is the causal connection to point Z, you simply asserted that what you've said is science and that it is true. Calling something science when it is clearly not, is an insult to the scientific community.

Right now, I am studying homosexuality to see why it's wrong or right. If it is wrong, I need to see the end result of a person's life. Hasn't the Old Testament teach you anything?

How are you determing whether or not a particular person had a good life? And how are you measuring their homosexuality in regards to their end life, or life in general? And how many lives of a gay person and a straight person is needed in order qualify as being a general life of a gay or straight person.

It's best you research someone's life of how they end up in order to know "What if you're this, what's my end result?" Once gathering these information, this can totally destroy moral relativism. As many philosopher who thinks outside of the box, they think like me.

Actually, moral relativism will play a big part in all that. Somethings are immoral to you might not be for the other individual and vice versa.

And speaking of philosophers, many of them understand that correlation is not causation.

Advertisements