Advertisement

Author Topic: a great read  (Read 114 times)

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +39
    • View Profile
a great read
« on: March 27, 2020, 07:13:22 PM »
this article hit me hard folks..it is just the brutal truth, IMO....when I work hard, when I do a seemingly favor for someone, the truth is folks, I'm really doing it for myself. haha it's all business folks. the harsh reality. but i'm still a little more giving and caring than the normal person IMO, lols... took me a long time to accept it, and i really wish it won't be this way 100-200 years from now, but as far as I can see, i don't think I will live to see the changes, if human behavior does change for the better.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/brentbeshore/2013/03/26/no-one-cares-about-you-and-thats-great/#1eb1b26421d3

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
Re: a great read
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2020, 08:07:04 PM »
the article above talks about the negatives, but what about the positives you do. the truth is, nobody really care or remember the good things you do too. nobody really care how nice or caring you are...in fact many will dislike you for being too nice...haha  so folks, the power of not giving a fuke so much is real...haha you just gotta be a little selfish, and if you can be completely selfish, it wouldnt matter what others say or think of you, because they are just as selfish in their own ways.. in this kind of world, you got to be selfish and not give a fuke so much what others think of you. it's just the harsh reality....ver y very few people are genuinely kind and compassionate, but now, I must say, they are mostly uninformed and mislead.

I see now Master. I see the reason behind your motives. Hard to swallow, but it must be swallow at some time in life. Sometimes you just have to give up. haha

Offline darkhelmet

• Respect: +43
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2020, 08:38:09 AM »
this article hit me hard folks..it is just the brutal truth, IMO....when I work hard, when I do a seemingly favor for someone, the truth is folks, I'm really doing it for myself. haha it's all business folks. the harsh reality. but i'm still a little more giving and caring than the normal person IMO, lols... took me a long time to accept it, and i really wish it won't be this way 100-200 years from now, but as far as I can see, i don't think I will live to see the changes, if human behavior does change for the better.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/brentbeshore/2013/03/26/no-one-cares-about-you-and-thats-great/#1eb1b26421d3

dude i love this article!  when you stop caring how others feel about you, you take back control of your life!

i truly believe in what the author says.

I made you read this.

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2020, 09:58:07 PM »
dude i love this article!  when you stop caring how others feel about you, you take back control of your life!

i truly believe in what the author says.

yeah, this is why i never tell anyone how to live their life...i rarely ever give out advices, not that i'm good at giving them or asked of them...lols when people think they know what's best for you, and not listen or stop to think, what you think is best for you...you run away from those people...they think they're doing you a favor, but they are doing the opposite...so you can't give too much fuke...just don't be fuke up though...lols

Offline darkhelmet

• Respect: +43
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2020, 11:42:37 AM »
yeah, this is why i never tell anyone how to live their life...i rarely ever give out advices, not that i'm good at giving them or asked of them...lols when people think they know what's best for you, and not listen or stop to think, what you think is best for you...you run away from those people...they think they're doing you a favor, but they are doing the opposite...so you can't give too much fuke...just don't be fuke up though...lols

I give advice to people but only if they want to hear it.  I let them know, it's just my perspective.  It could work for them or not, they have to make their own decision because everyone is different.
And when I do things, I don't care what people think because they don't impact my life.

I made you read this.

Advertisements