Advertisement

Author Topic: Some of you have never experienced blatan racism, so quit biatching...  (Read 537 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +456
    • View Profile
What you're experiencing is perceived racism where someone says or does something racially insensitive. When it happens, you've been given an equal platform to rebuke your perpetrator. Most of you are doing well enough not to be affected by such incidents either.

You want to know what it feels like to live under real racism? Try not being given a voice or opportunity to defend yourself lest face consequences that could result in injury or death. Try losing your actual livelihood and the safe space of your home.

So what? Someone says something off color to you...then confront them. Solve your issue then and there. There is no racist system to be eradicated. This is not 1960s. Quit giving the country problems that don't exist on a pandemic scale because you need to find purpose in the world.

If you want a purpose in the world then do this:

1. Fear and love God.
2. Honor your parents.
3. Do right by your spouse and kids.
4. Be a regular person.

If everybody was a regular person doing what they ought to be doing then the world would be mighty fine.

Lions do what lions do. Elephants do what elephants do. Monkeys do what monkeys do. NO PROBLEM.

But when humans stopped doing what humans ought to be doing....PROBL EM.

The world doesn't have a problem for you to solve. STOP FOLLOWING LIBERAL MANTRAS. "Be a game changer". "Live your truth". "Be a change the world needs." Better yet, forget John Lennon's bull.s.hit "Imagine" song. Those lyrics ought to be burned straight to hell. This hippie who sings about having no religion, no country, no possessions and that would lead to peace? In what context could that peace exist without Jesus - of whom Lennon leaves out. Commie atheist!

The reason why people can be fulfilled without all these things is because they are fulfilled by Jesus alone! What God gives and takes away, He can fully restore. Pretty damn sure Lennon can't.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
I know you did...I remembered you said, some White folks put the hate on you and it hurt you badly but you just "FAKE" it. I've even told you that it's better to stand up and fight but NOT surprise
and NOTHING new with the words coming from the HYPOCRITE... :idiot2: ;D

Like this post: 0

Advertisements