Advertisement

Author Topic: Looks like those $1,200 checks are just an advance of your 20-21 tax returns.  (Read 1234 times)

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
You might have heard the payment called a 'recovery rebate', instead of a stimulus check. That’s because it’s technically a tax credit that is set to appear on the return you'll file for the 2020-21 tax year.

While tax returns are usually granted after you file your taxes, the government has brought forward the credit to curb the impact Covid-19 has inflicted on American businesses and incomes.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
gotta wait and see
Shyt always changes last minute

God did not created man...man created god

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
What's with this weak sauce "gotta wait and see Shyt"..?  ???

Don't you already know since you're the "hmong Nostradamus and is always right" and all? ???

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
What's with this weak sauce "gotta wait and see Shyt"..?  ???

Don't you already know since you're the "hmong Nostradamus and is always right" and all? ???
Go away, no one likes you.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
You gotta wait for their fiscal policy
Shyt is always changing
It may or may not

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Go away, no one likes you.

Not surprised coming from a member of the handful member of the narrow minded ignorant clique..since my FACTS still make your ignorance FOAM... ;D O0

AND OH, SO MUCH FOR CRYING "ignore"...your words are as worthless as you...AND YUP, YOU'LL CRAWL BACK TO PROVE ME RIGHT AGAIN...(share traits of the handful members)..

FACTS BEAT IGNORANCE!  O0

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Not surprised coming from a member of the handful member of the narrow minded ignorant clique..since my FACTS still make your ignorance FOAM... ;D O0

AND OH, SO MUCH FOR CRYING "ignore"...your words are as worthless as you...AND YUP, YOU'LL CRAWL BACK TO PROVE ME RIGHT AGAIN...(share traits of the handful members)..

FACTS BEAT IGNORANCE!  O0
Still here?  I said go away.  Can't you see no one likes you?

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Still crawling back to prove me right? I thought you cried "ignore"?

You just can't help it because you "like" me so much but I'm not fond of the handful members of the narrow minded ignorant clique until the can do what's right by completing the 12 steps..

AND YEP, YOU'LL CRAWL BACK TO PROVE ME RIGHT AGAIN DESPITE YOUR CRIES OF "ignore"..WATCH!!! O0

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Still crawling back to prove me right? I thought you cried "ignore"?

You just can't help it because you "like" me so much but I'm not fond of the handful members of the narrow minded ignorant clique until the can do what's right by completing the 12 steps..

AND YEP, YOU'LL CRAWL BACK TO PROVE ME RIGHT AGAIN DESPITE YOUR CRIES OF "ignore"..WATCH!!! O0
you're the annoying kid who keeps wanting to hang with the cool kids, even though no one wants you around.  What do the cool kids need to do to get you to just leave?

Like this post: +1

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
you're the annoying kid who keeps wanting to hang with the cool kids, even though no one wants you around.  What do the cool kids need to do to get you to just leave?

SEE WHAT I MEAN...too easy when it comes to the handful members...BUT THANK YOU FOR PROVING ME RIGHT AGAIN! O0

Not as "annoying" as the "kid who keeps"..crawling back after crying "ignore"...This HYPOCRITE's words are as worthless as him...I know he really "likes" me and just can't help it..Plus he's still foaming heavily from being proven wrong FACTS...

For example his claim of "how come white folks box only says American".. :idiot2: ;D

AGAIN, WATCH AS HE CRAWL BACK TO PROVE ME RIGHT AGAIN DESPITE HIS "ignore" CRIES..TRUST ME!!! O0

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile

i like THEKING
he is my best friend here on PH

going challenge him to that 10 lbs pho challenge when im in the bay area next time
LOSER PAY THE BILL

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
no one likes you.

i like THEKING

LOVE IT!!! ;D ;D ;D

These internal clique disputes make my day... O0