Advertisement

Author Topic: Ben Shapiro on Homosexuality pride  (Read 1605 times)

TheAfterLife

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +377
    • View Profile
Re: Ben Shapiro on Homosexuality pride
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2020, 10:40:26 PM »
The clip gave me a headache from watching him talking too fast and lost in translation.

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2020, 08:08:20 AM »
maybe

theafterlife IS GAY IRL

God did not created man...man created god

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2020, 04:56:45 PM »
Yea different gay
Not going judge you

God did not created man...man created god

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2020, 04:18:38 PM »
Type of people that love sinning so much are the ones always pointing the finger aka bunch of faggots that bore from entitled parents like the white nationalists as KKK and the Neo Nazi for instance.

And now some new white gangs are on the rise claiming to be righteous but inside their hearts are mostly malice. One thing for sure they commit crimes too.
https://youtu.be/Fpt3ImXIImY

They're no different from other gangs. :idiot2: :2funny:

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2020, 04:51:03 PM »
Interesting articles. KKK aren't so bright after all. It's not about defending the land, people, and jobs anymore. More like harassing people and creating bigger problems.  :idiot2: ;D

A powerful Klansman with a history of political work, Stephenson was a skillful political manipulator who believed he had impunity. As Linda Gordon revealed in her 2017 book on the 1920s Klan, The Second Coming, Stephenson had beaten his previous wives (there had been at least three) and attempted to rape other women, and gotten away with it. As Oberholtzer would later say, “He said he was the law in Indiana.”

The Klan’s relationship with women was complex. The group had petered out in the years after the Civil War, but reemerged in 1915, rallying against the perceived dark skinned threat against white women as thousands of immigrants came to American shores. But much to the chagrin of sexist Klansmen, white women had ideas of their own, and those ideas didn’t involve staying at home and waiting around while hatemonger men in hoods got all the glory.

https://timeline.com/it-took-the-kidnapping-rape-and-death-of-a-white-woman-to-bring-down-the-kkk-330b1d3581bd

https://www.roosevelt.nl/murder-viola-liuzzo-turning-point-ku-klux-klan-history

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh wow  ::)

KKK are so lonely and desperate for pussies now huh.  :2funny:

https://youtu.be/NxdOImsSshA

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2020, 08:13:22 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzNjdzDI7T8&t=178s

Not really about "choices" at all. Very much to do with our mortal body to do bad things and become "slave" to it.

Homosexuality is not a choice. It's slavery to our own temple (body). Once the mortal body cease away with speckles and spots, Jesus won't sacrifice himself to us anymore.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +456
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2020, 05:17:24 AM »
Homosexuality is a sin because it diverts people from God's framework for the two sexes, which is man and woman.

The Bible never said anything specific about a person with same-sex attraction because even straight people can engage in homosexual sex. Must one have gay feelings to engage in same-sex contact?

If God wanted to encourage and promote same-sex coupling then there was ample opportunities to do so in scripture. Obviously, that is not the framework that God wants to endorse.

You guys would be really surprised what feeble-minded people are willing to do under the law or if society normalized it.

Just look at all these people getting hysterical over COVID. They actually think it's legitimate to arrest people who simply want to go back to work. That's just cuckoo. A person who wants to open their tiny office where they don't see customers on a regular basis and can easily practice social distancing is being told to lock down. I guess somehow an accountant sitting in her private office, who can receive all employee timesheets via email to process payroll is going to spread COVID. Oooh, better shut down.

It's no wonder that dumb lady drank fish tank cleaner at the mention of hydroxychloroq uine.

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2020, 01:17:07 AM »
Homosexuality is a sin because it diverts people from God's framework for the two sexes, which is man and woman.

The Bible never said anything specific about a person with same-sex attraction because even straight people can engage in homosexual sex. Must one have gay feelings to engage in same-sex contact?

If God wanted to encourage and promote same-sex coupling then there was ample opportunities to do so in scripture. Obviously, that is not the framework that God wants to endorse.

You guys would be really surprised what feeble-minded people are willing to do under the law or if society normalized it.

Just look at all these people getting hysterical over COVID. They actually think it's legitimate to arrest people who simply want to go back to work. That's just cuckoo. A person who wants to open their tiny office where they don't see customers on a regular basis and can easily practice social distancing is being told to lock down. I guess somehow an accountant sitting in her private office, who can receive all employee timesheets via email to process payroll is going to spread COVID. Oooh, better shut down.

It's no wonder that dumb lady drank fish tank cleaner at the mention of hydroxychloroq uine.

What about the men that dress up as feminine, but they don't participate in sex orgy?  ;D

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +456
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2020, 12:06:32 AM »
What about the men that dress up as feminine, but they don't participate in sex orgy?  ;D

Cross dresser or transgender?

Either way, it is a neurological disorder and was stated as so in the medical books until the alphabet community gained political power to have it removed.

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2020, 07:23:58 AM »
Cross dresser or transgender?

Either way, it is a neurological disorder and was stated as so in the medical books until the alphabet community gained political power to have it removed.

I'm referring "Cross dresser" as in this video game of Final Fantasy. The guy in black doing the hands of heart shape.
What those male hairstylists that work at the salon fixing up for women's hair during photography shoot or movie production?

Advertisements