Advertisement

Author Topic: When Hmong ricers challenged me, I say find a place, pay the fee & I'll be there  (Read 590 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
(Glad Asian man didn't take an innocent bystander out). This is why you don't race/drive illegally and recklessly in an un-control environment without a damn good reason like this EPIC FAIL :idiot2::

"Chen Wrecked His $750,000 Gemballa Mirage GT After Speeding Recklessly Through Manhattan"

Life as we know it may have ground to a halt because of the coronavirus outbreak, but some things refuse to change. For some of our most well-to-do citizens, the global crisis doesn’t appear to have subdued the most self-centered impulses. Case in point: the owner of a Gemballa Mirage GT, who totaled his ultra-rare car after speeding through the streets of Manhattan. Benjamin Chen, the owner of the highly modified Porsche Carrera GT, was arrested after crashing the speedster multiple times in a matter of minutes..

This incident reminds me when I bought my Vette in the 90s, I was one of the few Hmong that own that kind of car at that time so many Hmong ricers were eager to race me to measure their riced up Honda Civic and Integra and also because I'm Hmong so they're more comfortable challenging me.

Many were disappointed when I said, I don't race on the streets but if you find a track and pay my fees, I'll be there to help you scratch your curiosity itch  ;D:

And yes, it has to be stick shift  O0:

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Advertisements