Advertisement

Author Topic: This is how genuine attraction work  (Read 2493 times)

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +59
    • View Profile
This is how genuine attraction work
« on: April 20, 2020, 12:20:50 PM »
My coach and his gf just talked about this. When they met, he asked her out. A week later they met for coffee around 5pm. When they showed up the coffee places was closed down. So they went out for dinner instead. They had dinner, then afterward they went on a long walk. Then around 10pm they went to a bar where they had a few drinks. Drinks led to one thing and another, and by midnight they were in bed together. Funny thing, it was his birthday. But he didnt let her know until later. From there, if they wanted to hangout they did. She was super blunt and she didn’t play any games. Nor did he. That's why he liked her so much in the beginning. He noticed she wasn't needy, angry, and that she didn't play games. And on the days they couldn't hang out, there was no drama. After that date, he and her saw each other every single weekend. They just connected so much. Yeah, his gf told me she cant remember any chasing. They both have mutual respect for each other.

Moral of the story is this. They both have neutral attraction for each other. They hung out because they enjoy being in each other’s presence. She did not have to try that much on him. Nor did he.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
Re: This is how genuine attraction work
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2020, 12:37:35 PM »
My best friend is my wife
Just hanging out
Talking and eating together
Traveling and shyt together

Rice+H2O
Taste good when you eating with the honey

God did not created man...man created god

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2020, 12:59:20 PM »
Yeah dude that’s how it should be. They both had a natural attraction. The first few months of dating they went on trips but they pay for their own stuff. How they talked, how they laughed at each others stupid jokes, and how easy it was for them to communicate. The relationship was easy going. She told me it felt like seeing an old friend. She didn’t have to try that much with him. It was like their puzzle pieces matched together. My coach is Chinese. He used to get involved in all that pickup stuff. He told me, he did admit and tried "gaming her”. But since she was initially a lesbian, she either called him out in it, because she use to learn game too. 😂 there are moments where game was played. But they have similar minds. They consider each other as best friends. In the past she couldnt do anything with her ex. She couldn't chill with them for hours or a fight would break out. With him it’s totally different. You know?

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2020, 01:36:06 PM »
I realize to get good at dating you need to improve your mental thoughts and get therapy and that’s why they both did. She met him at the end phase of her therapy and he decided to take behavioral therapy due to his ex left him. How relationships affects people depends on their bond with their mommy and daddy issues and childhood traumas. They both were vulnerable to each other and they both wanted to grow so they decided to get therapy. it’s gay but that shit works.

« Last Edit: April 20, 2020, 01:38:44 PM by Gracified23 »

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
  • Respect: +524
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2020, 04:14:21 PM »
My coach and his gf just talked about this. When they met, he asked her out. A week later they met for coffee around 5pm. When they showed up the coffee places was closed down. So they went out for dinner instead. They had dinner, then afterward they went on a long walk. Then around 10pm they went to a bar where they had a few drinks. Drinks led to one thing and another, and by midnight they were in bed together. Funny thing, it was his birthday. But he didnt let her know until later. From there, if they wanted to hangout they did. She was super blunt and she didn’t play any games. Nor did he. That's why he liked her so much in the beginning. He noticed she wasn't needy, angry, and that she didn't play games. And on the days they couldn't hang out, there was no drama. After that date, he and her saw each other every single weekend. They just connected so much. Yeah, his gf told me she cant remember any chasing. They both have mutual respect for each other.

Moral of the story is this. They both have neutral attraction for each other. They hung out because they enjoy being in each other’s presence. She did not have to try that much on him. Nor did he.

Yes, mutual attraction towards one another is important.  But more so or just as important, it's helpful for a relationship if the two people have emotional and mental attraction as well.  For example, they should share the same interests, values, goals, hopes, and dreams.  Same values could include desiring someone with good communication skills, someone with emotional maturity, someone who is financially independent, someone intelligent, someone humble, someone who is curious and is always learning, someone with same or similar beliefs and views,etc.  Same interests could be, the same interests in reading, writing, movies, nature, music, politics, etc.  Same goals could be, the desire to have x-number of kids, retire by x-age, etc.  Same hopes and dreams could be, being a one-woman or one-man person, making memories with the person you've chosen, being happy, and being surrounded by the people you love on your dying bed, with the love of your life by your side, holding your hand.  It's so hard to find someone who you have a genuine physical, emotional, and mental connection to who shares the same interests, values, goals, hopes, and dreams with you.  When you do, gosh, hold on to that person and don't let them go!

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2020, 02:43:49 AM »
it's either there or not. that's all there is to it. if it's not there, don't waste another ounce of effort on it...haha you can be persistent and keep chasing, have all the game you want, if you want someone who truly loves you, you have to be true to your colors and so do they. 8)

The thing about having game makes sense, however PUAs never address this one thing (and easily the number one reason why they aren't getting preselected by women) and that is her initial interest towards you. He can play games all he want, and maybe even rationalize it why he fail - him approaching the wrong angle, being too needy, forgot to do this or that etc. No! It’s because she was never interested. Blackpill. You’re not her type or just plain ugly. PUAs never consider this part 😂

You have to at least meet their minimum requirements of looks then game comes in. Like a 5/10 maybe a 4 and that’s just pushing it. If you’re below a 4 it’s game over your only option is for you to make money.

« Last Edit: April 21, 2020, 02:53:39 AM by Gracified23 »

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2020, 04:56:49 AM »
Yes, mutual attraction towards one another is important.  But more so or just as important, it's helpful for a relationship if the two people have emotional and mental attraction as well.  For example, they should share the same interests, values, goals, hopes, and dreams.  Same values could include desiring someone with good communication skills, someone with emotional maturity, someone who is financially independent, someone intelligent, someone humble, someone who is curious and is always learning, someone with same or similar beliefs and views,etc.  Same interests could be, the same interests in reading, writing, movies, nature, music, politics, etc.  Same goals could be, the desire to have x-number of kids, retire by x-age, etc.  Same hopes and dreams could be, being a one-woman or one-man person, making memories with the person you've chosen, being happy, and being surrounded by the people you love on your dying bed, with the love of your life by your side, holding your hand.  It's so hard to find someone who you have a genuine physical, emotional, and mental connection to who shares the same interests, values, goals, hopes, and dreams with you.  When you do, gosh, hold on to that person and don't let them go!

What you just wrote are conditions and you can't get conditions if you don't have exes.  Once you have them experiences, you will then have the knowledge and learn to what you like or what you want out of a relationship.

Remember when we started ours with our first relationship?  We had 0 experiences so we can't be like.... oh he's charming, he has money, cars, credit, condo ect ect..., this is what I like in a guy. 

Basically, we go with the flow and because we are not good at relationship, we left ourselves vulnerable for others to use and abuse us, do us wrong, cheat on us and what not.  Ah ha, but what if you leave the cage wide open and they never do anything to hurt you? 

that my friend is where the connection is born and all that you wrote are carried onto the marriage and beyond phases of our life.  Quite frankly, a man with experiences can give you everything that you just wrote but he is not the one.   O0

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2020, 09:06:25 AM »
I realize to get good at dating you need to improve your mental thoughts and get therapy and that’s why they both did. She met him at the end phase of her therapy and he decided to take behavioral therapy due to his ex left him. How relationships affects people depends on their bond with their mommy and daddy issues and childhood traumas. They both were vulnerable to each other and they both wanted to grow so they decided to get therapy. it’s gay but that shit works.

why you trying get "good at dating"
just try being a nice decent human
and soon, good shyt will start to happen around you

i think, my 2 or 3 date with my wife
we went fishing

God did not created man...man created god

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2020, 12:15:26 PM »

we went fishing

Therapy usually grows growth. It’s the next step to get better at dating & relationship. And if you take it, you will outgrow people around you.

Actually, behaviorial therapy will fix alot your triggering and childhood traumas and gives u the tool to repent and reparent yourself. There’s a lot more to it but u get the point.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2020, 03:46:58 PM »

we went fishing

Keep in mind that your fake "wife" doesn't count just like your fake "RAV4" doesn't count.. ;D

Should I post your LIE to ProudLao again?  ???

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2020, 10:22:34 PM »
What you just wrote are conditions and you can't get conditions if you don't have exes.  Once you have them experiences, you will then have the knowledge and learn to what you like or what you want out of a relationship.

Remember when we started ours with our first relationship?  We had 0 experiences so we can't be like.... oh he's charming, he has money, cars, credit, condo ect ect..., this is what I like in a guy. 

Basically, we go with the flow and because we are not good at relationship, we left ourselves vulnerable for others to use and abuse us, do us wrong, cheat on us and what not.  Ah ha, but what if you leave the cage wide open and they never do anything to hurt you? 

that my friend is where the connection is born and all that you wrote are carried onto the marriage and beyond phases of our life.  Quite frankly, a man with experiences can give you everything that you just wrote but he is not the one.   O0

Whaaa?  How can a man with experience give me everything I want but not be the one?  Makes no sense.  Are you saying he has so much experience and knows the game inside and out that he's bound to not want to settle down just for any girl because his expectations are too high?  Well then, his loss.  He can keep searching until he gets old and dies.  See if I care.  ;D ;D ;D

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2020, 11:00:08 PM »
Whaaa?  How can a man with experience give me everything I want but not be the one?  Makes no sense.  Are you saying he has so much experience and knows the game inside and out that he's bound to not want to settle down just for any girl because his expectations are too high?  Well then, his loss.  He can keep searching until he gets old and dies.  See if I care.  ;D ;D ;D

only way for you to learn is to live and learn.   :2funny:

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2020, 11:42:58 AM »
only way for you to learn is to live and learn.   :2funny:

I lived and learned already.  How about you?  ;)

The key to being happy is needing no one.  I repeat, no one.  Be happy with yourself.  Be OK going out to eat alone, like a boss.  If you like and respect someone and they don't like/respect you equally back, next!  Don't expect anything out of no one.  Learn to depend on no one but yourself.  Having another person there should just be to purely enjoy the ride with.  If they don't want to walk the journey with you, cool.  Walk alone.  Nothing wrong with that.  Serious.  No lie.  Don't settle until you are treated right, the way you truly deserve to be treated.    No one deserves your love and attention if they don't reciprocate the same amount of love and attention back.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2020, 02:59:37 AM »
I lived and learned already.  How about you?  ;)

The key to being happy is needing no one.  I repeat, no one.  Be happy with yourself.  Be OK going out to eat alone, like a boss.  If you like and respect someone and they don't like/respect you equally back, next!  Don't expect anything out of no one.  Learn to depend on no one but yourself.  Having another person there should just be to purely enjoy the ride with.  If they don't want to walk the journey with you, cool.  Walk alone.  Nothing wrong with that.  Serious.  No lie.  Don't settle until you are treated right, the way you truly deserve to be treated.    No one deserves your love and attention if they don't reciprocate the same amount of love and attention back.

I'm really critical about a lot of things but this shelter in place mandated by the state's orders have gotten me to think beyond what I used to know.  Everything I read now makes sense.  Yours do make tons of sense.  You know it makes sense when someone says something and you be like, a ha, they are talking about me because I can relate.

My key to happiness is still... lower expectation.  My happiness is in other people's happiness.  At a certain point in our age, we have to realized that it is not all about us anymore.  Sure it feels good to be selfish and sure I have broken hearts b4 but like any good parents would be, it is not about them but their children.  It is not all about me now but my happiness is seeing other people's happiness.  If I date an ugly chick but she's happy to be with me, I'll take that.  Daddy was right after all.  He did told me that if I want a simple marriage life, marry myself someone that loves me instead of me loving them.  Sure we want a love in a two way street but what if we can not get that?  That fairy tale love relationship may not found its way to us so the next best thing is to have it comes in a 1 way street and if she loves me but she's not my ideal, I'll know for a fact that she's gonna make the effort to keep me.  If I'm the type that doesn't dump people and if she's the type that loves me, we will be together cuz the both of us do not know how to break up with one another. 

B4 this covid incident, my loving world was different.  I think differently because I have options.  What is shelter in place anyway?  It has taught us all to be selfish cuz we now must do things for ourselves and be by ourselves if we may.  Before this, I just can not see myself eating anything delicious alone. I always wanted to share it with somebody, anybody.  Now, I'm doing the lone wolf lifestyle.  While I'm over here, trying to learn how to enjoy my drive through take outs, she's over there, already beaten me to the punch cuz she too must be selfish herself.  It is a must for our survival nowadays.  The world is backwards in my eyes and with that, I'm thinking backwards myself.  It is a world of being a loner.  Self isolation does that to people.  Ask me when will be the next time I'm going to ask a chick for her number.   My real answer is I either don't know or don't know how.  I don't even know where to start.  Nothing opens   :2funny:

Like this post: +1

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2020, 10:39:07 AM »
I'm really critical about a lot of things but this shelter in place mandated by the state's orders have gotten me to think beyond what I used to know.  Everything I read now makes sense.  Yours do make tons of sense.  You know it makes sense when someone says something and you be like, a ha, they are talking about me because I can relate.

My key to happiness is still... lower expectation.  My happiness is in other people's happiness.  At a certain point in our age, we have to realized that it is not all about us anymore.  Sure it feels good to be selfish and sure I have broken hearts b4 but like any good parents would be, it is not about them but their children.  It is not all about me now but my happiness is seeing other people's happiness.  If I date an ugly chick but she's happy to be with me, I'll take that.  Daddy was right after all.  He did told me that if I want a simple marriage life, marry myself someone that loves me instead of me loving them.  Sure we want a love in a two way street but what if we can not get that?  That fairy tale love relationship may not found its way to us so the next best thing is to have it comes in a 1 way street and if she loves me but she's not my ideal, I'll know for a fact that she's gonna make the effort to keep me.  If I'm the type that doesn't dump people and if she's the type that loves me, we will be together cuz the both of us do not know how to break up with one another. 

B4 this covid incident, my loving world was different.  I think differently because I have options.  What is shelter in place anyway?  It has taught us all to be selfish cuz we now must do things for ourselves and be by ourselves if we may.  Before this, I just can not see myself eating anything delicious alone. I always wanted to share it with somebody, anybody.  Now, I'm doing the lone wolf lifestyle.  While I'm over here, trying to learn how to enjoy my drive through take outs, she's over there, already beaten me to the punch cuz she too must be selfish herself.  It is a must for our survival nowadays.  The world is backwards in my eyes and with that, I'm thinking backwards myself.  It is a world of being a loner.  Self isolation does that to people.  Ask me when will be the next time I'm going to ask a chick for her number.   My real answer is I either don't know or don't know how.  I don't even know where to start.  Nothing opens   :2funny:

I'm glad this shelter in place has made you come to the realization on some things.  Yes, it takes drastic things for us to change our ways of thinking on some things.  It makes you realize what's really important to you.  When faced with the fact that we could die alone, that is sad as hell.  Everybody wants someone to love them and someone special to love.  To the extreme players, hopefully this opens their eyes--if they don't want to die alone, maybe they stop playing games with girls/guys... maybe they become more discerning and pick better and stick with one girl/one guy.  Life is fleeting.  It is so fragile.  We only know today, we don't know tomorrow.  So, it's important to make good choices.

Anyway, yes, it's really nice when love is a two-way street.  Maybe it starts out one-way, but with care and attention, it becomes a two-way street.  Beauty is not only skin deep.  People should look past the physical and try to find the inner beauty in others as well.  Looks fade away but a person with a great personality, a person with a good heart and soul, that will always withstand the test of time.

What I look for in a partner these days is someone with a great personality, someone who makes me laugh, someone that makes me happy when I'm around them.  I want chemistry, consistency, stability and unconditional love.  I want someone for the long haul.  Changing out partners often is exhausting and wastes so much time.  I just want someone who sees value in me and vice versa, someone who loves and adores me just as much as I love and adore him.  I want someone to enjoy life with and to grow old with.  To find someone that has what you want in a long-term partner, that's the tricky and challenging part.  But when you find that person, you'd be a fool to mess that up... because when the apocalypse arrives that's when you'll be like, I wish I had that someone special by my side to hold my hand when we both get incinerated into nothing.  ;D

Advertisements