Advertisement

Author Topic: How do you know when you've found your soulmate?  (Read 2972 times)

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
Re: How do you know when you've found your soulmate?
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2020, 06:40:29 PM »
For sure, it's not to fart to each other and the icky likes.

What is good love?  Please do share with us.   :)

Like this post: 0
"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Adverstisement

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
  • Respect: +524
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2020, 06:55:49 PM »
For sure, it's not to fart to each other and the icky likes.

What the!  That's still no help.  So vague!  Elaborate please!   :P :D ;D

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2020, 07:20:12 PM »
There are billions of people on this planet and we are only allowed to be with just 1?  that is impossible to grasp

although the law of this land allows us to marry just one but when it comes to dating, we can date plenty.  Nothing illegal here

Soulmate is not something I'm looking for in a trait.  You have your list of 10 of what you want and he too will have his list of 10 and guess what?  You are not on it. 

So while you keep the positivity to look for this soulmate or a comparable partner, the one for you will miss you by a mile cuz if you don't stop walking while looking, he will never catches up to you.

So my idea is to stop looking for a soulmate.  It will come to you by accident and before you know it, you are stuck with one another like you are made for each other. 

Like this post: +1
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
  • Respect: +524
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2020, 07:50:13 PM »
There are billions of people on this planet and we are only allowed to be with just 1?  that is impossible to grasp

although the law of this land allows us to marry just one but when it comes to dating, we can date plenty.  Nothing illegal here

Soulmate is not something I'm looking for in a trait.  You have your list of 10 of what you want and he too will have his list of 10 and guess what?  You are not on it. 

So while you keep the positivity to look for this soulmate or a comparable partner, the one for you will miss you by a mile cuz if you don't stop walking while looking, he will never catches up to you.

So my idea is to stop looking for a soulmate.  It will come to you by accident and before you know it, you are stuck with one another like you are made for each other.

F!  For once, I agree with everythang you just wrote.  Good job, Duma!

Yeah, I don't believe that we only have one soulmate.  We can be with many people... many people are meant for us... most of us just haven't met those people that are our matches yet... it's a nice set up when we are lucky enough to meet one of those people... because that means that they meet what we have on our "must have" or "desired" list and we also meet what they have on their lists... we match well with each other... we communicate well, compromise well, like the way each other smells, looks, thinks, etc... when everything aligns... then it's a good match... and you don't want to mess with that... because the chances of you finding another great match is HARD to come by...  plus, time is not on our side because we are mortal beings... so when we find ONE of the people that matches well with us... we best hold on that person.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2020, 09:56:10 PM »
There's a White guy who got married to a White woman and had 3 kids with her. He then discovered his soulmate was another man. He turned gay and divorced the woman he had kids with and started having sex with the other guy. He said he'd marry the man. I haven't followed up on his story.

But what is a soulmate? The person you have married and have kids with or just a sexual partner?

I'm more inclined to think the woman wife is more of his soulmate...

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +377
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2020, 06:22:11 AM »
If I could compress all ten lists altogether into one simplest soul GPS I would say she gotta be addicted to sex. heh heh heh

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2020, 10:05:18 AM »
I need to find my teammate in life first... O0

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Advertisements