Advertisement

Author Topic: The Asian family that was stabbed in Texas turned out to be Hmong  (Read 503 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1330
    • View Profile
... ???:

‘Reality is hitting me in the face’: Asian Americans grapple with racism due to COVID-19

..in the past months, coronavirus-related hate crimes against Asian Americans have spiked dramatically nationwide. In the last two weeks of March alone, 1,100 incidents were documented by the Stop AAPI Hate reporting center. These incidents range from verbal assault to violent attacks, such as the March 14 stabbing of a Hmong American family in Texas and an April 5 acid attack on a Chinese American woman in Brooklyn.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +463
    • View Profile
Re: The Asian family that was stabbed in Texas turned out to be Hmong
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2020, 01:05:48 PM »
Pretty sure the Hispanic dude, Gomez, who stabbed them is not a big fan of Trump. His fears are caused by the likes of CNN, MSNBC and other liberal mainstream media that over-hyped COVID.

After all, it's only the Demonrats and their supporters who think it's okay to let the economy go to s.hit over COVID.

But we shall see 6 months from now. When the welfare checks stop coming in the mail and the low wage earning minorities, who are loyal Democrat voters, are starving because of the tanked economy, they will riot and loot.

CNN will blame shutdown on Trump. It's damn if you do, damn if you don't. DEMONRATS should be lined up and shot. Hmong Demonrats included.

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +382
    • View Profile
Re: The Asian family that was stabbed in Texas turned out to be Hmong
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2020, 06:52:58 PM »
Those racists that attack Asian Americans do not represent Democrats but turn out to be whining liberals. Like I said in my other comments, there two types of Democrats and two types of Republicans.

Democrat A: mind their own business and got their lives to care take of
Example: the native american sympathizers like the one in the movie of Ishi: The Last of His Tribe

Democrat B: boasting, whining, blaming, pointing finger
Example: The whities and afro that believe in BLM and MLK movement tend to lie and hate other minorities especially Asians.
Case 1 - In my hometown, my Asian homies wanna play soccer at the MLK park, but they're being told to keep out because these racist knee-grows don't want them there.
So my homies play at the center park near feather river instead.
Case 2 - At Central junior high school several afro knee-grows were bullying Hmong students until the universe unfold the knee-grows got what they deserve, got shot and killed by the Hmong. Karma is so sweet.  8) O0 Similar incident occur in the movie of American History X.
Case 3 - I was waiting for my order of delicious chow mein at the Chinese restaurant and behind my back I overheard some liberals whispering some negative stereotypes about my looks. They turn out to be some faggot, entitled muddafawker beeitches.
Case 4 - Back in 2017 when I was taking a brief walk around the neighborhood there's this white dude drinking beer with his family and hanging his U.S. patriotic flag (red, white & blue) in the front lawn, projecting his hatred toward me for no particular reasons.

Republican A: quiet and being mindful of others
Example: motorcyclists in Harley Davidson
Case 1 - The nurse that work at our hometown hospital is a generous & kind, caring Republican, not the kind of prideful racists.
Case 2 - At the clinic a small family wore Confederate flag shirt were quiet and waiting for their checkup. They didn't cause any commotion to us Asians.

Republican B: lying, cheat, whining, Xenophobic, grudgeful
Example: Jim Bakker, Kenneth Copeland, BBQ Becky, Permit Patty

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Advertisements