Advertisement

Author Topic: Double standard does not live here in this aspect of the relationship  (Read 1152 times)

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
  • Respect: +512
    • View Profile
Re: Double standard does not live here in this aspect of the relationship
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2020, 01:31:08 AM »
Oh, did you and your uncle go fishing?  Did you guys catch any fish?  And did your uncle pass on any wisdom to you?  Are you wiser now?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • NRUS MAS
  • Respect: +501
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2020, 02:25:11 AM »
I'm glad you realized he's a bad friend and that you don't need to be used by him to cover up his bs.

Dude!  Tell us what happened in MN!!!  I thought you were going to call me up to hang out.  But no call.  What da fuq?   :P :2funny:

First off, it is still roni season and second of all, I really have no excuse   :2funny:

I'll fly in anytime and out anytime.  No wife to hold me down.  I'll come in with either vaccine injecting in me or I'll donate some plasma to you so yall can have that antibodies too.  Eww, sharing bodily fluids

Next time, they say always next time

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • NRUS MAS
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2020, 02:36:02 AM »
Oh, did you and your uncle go fishing?  Did you guys catch any fish?  And did your uncle pass on any wisdom to you?  Are you wiser now?

Fishing is all that we could of done.  I couldn't go anywhere and venture off on my own cuz the guy is still all there.  At 90 years old, old men still has a conscious and still wants to live.  When I'm 90 years old, I'm like... bring on the roni, bring on the rice and give me some rice a roni.  Good way to go out with a bang. 

White bass season is over so no white bass.  Caught nothing but crappie and gills.  Was gonna go for some muskie to give a hell of a fight but old man can't walk too far so that project is placed on hold for now. 

Only wisdom I've gotten from my uncle is..."When are you gonna get married"  talk.    I'm like, don't worry.  I'll carry your picture in my pocket when I get marry cuz you'll be dead by then.  I hope I did not offend him with my death jokes.  I did told him what I wanted to tell my love ones from the beyond though.  When you see them, tell them to stop looking back at earth and see what I do.  I know they just wanted to look out for me but it is creepy when you are in the mood with ahem and a vase would be flying across the room.  I don't like to be seen naked by dead people.  I don't want the left hand to know what the right hand is doing.  Once again, not a good way to express yourself with such topics cuz it gives the living the impression that they are gonna die soon.  Whatever.  It equals out.  Don't talk to me about marriage and I don't talk to you about you dying.   :2funny:

Love it when people who are prepared to die and are not afraid to die.  Love my uncle.  The guy is a warrior. 

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
  • Respect: +512
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2020, 04:02:05 AM »
Fishing is all that we could of done.  I couldn't go anywhere and venture off on my own cuz the guy is still all there.  At 90 years old, old men still has a conscious and still wants to live.  When I'm 90 years old, I'm like... bring on the roni, bring on the rice and give me some rice a roni.  Good way to go out with a bang. 

White bass season is over so no white bass.  Caught nothing but crappie and gills.  Was gonna go for some muskie to give a hell of a fight but old man can't walk too far so that project is placed on hold for now. 

Only wisdom I've gotten from my uncle is..."When are you gonna get married"  talk.    I'm like, don't worry.  I'll carry your picture in my pocket when I get marry cuz you'll be dead by then.  I hope I did not offend him with my death jokes.  I did told him what I wanted to tell my love ones from the beyond though.  When you see them, tell them to stop looking back at earth and see what I do.  I know they just wanted to look out for me but it is creepy when you are in the mood with ahem and a vase would be flying across the room.  I don't like to be seen naked by dead people.  I don't want the left hand to know what the right hand is doing.  Once again, not a good way to express yourself with such topics cuz it gives the living the impression that they are gonna die soon.  Whatever.  It equals out.  Don't talk to me about marriage and I don't talk to you about you dying.   :2funny:

Love it when people who are prepared to die and are not afraid to die.  Love my uncle.  The guy is a warrior.

LMFAO.  You're hilarious.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +442
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2020, 04:20:18 AM »
People who don't do their homework when talking long distance do it to themselves.

You always make sure that there is a mutual friend/relative/acquaintance in order to check if the story they're telling you is legit.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • NRUS MAS
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2021, 02:37:29 PM »
Gotta give an update on my boy. 

So with covid and them rises in covid stats, we just lay low.  While we were laying low, the guy kept on trucking and kept on talking to his mn side chick.  Last I heard, he was over there for 2 weeks of new years days and beyond.  This time, he really wanna mess up his relationship as he told his wife of 30 years that he's gonna go to mn to spend some time with his new boo. 

When he was there, he said he was helping her out in her salon.  She even gave him an micro something something procedure where they uses thread to define your eyebrows and removal of any hair follicles on your face.  When a guy does his eyebrows, he looks a tad gay.  My boy looks gay but he's not doing it for the male species so yeah,j I might want to do mine too so I can see how gay I can really look.  The women will take notice of my gay facial right away but it will be a temp trial look only.  I'll go to mn and get it done and by the time I get back to cali, I would expect for my brows to grow right back or I'll be the laughing joke of my co workers and my other friends but who cares, as long as I get the ladies.   :2funny:

So my boy is serious about leaving his wife and 2 adult kids.  He said the new boo is an independent woman and is somewhat loaded.  She has her own home, her business, her own car and is a diva which is everything opposite of his current wife.  Only thing is the new boo can't ee shee eye as she lay there like a log.  Well he loves to teach her some new stuff so yeah, he's loving this old hag. 

Remember guys, I don't even know what she looks like.  I have seen her pix just 1x but that was a blur cuz that was when they first met.  I found her on facebook by tracking his page that leads to a hidden page so of speak and boy, that woman is old in the face.  Looks like she has plastic surgery and it doesn't help either.  We be joking that his dad's nam yau from thailand is a lot younger than her and that's how jacked up this picture really is.  So yeah, I can't give you her name or this thread is gonna get deleted. 

We talking about middle school sweetheart here.  He wants more kids and his current, after having 2 C sections are unable to have anymore due to health complications.  This new boo is 45 years old, like she can have more kids?  The hell is he thinking?  Mid life crisis for dude? 

Anyways, his current life is a mess but he tries to play it like his dad as his dad still married and living with his mom but already married a chick from thailand.  His mother can't do jack chit either cuz she's stuck in a predicament as she has no foundation to be on her own so she has no voice to say.  I know that some hmong be having multi wives or thailand fling on the side and that I do  not understand cuz I don't know your culture enough to accept or condemn it.  All I know is a guy who came to the states at a young age and is resorting to this old cultural art of relationships.  I'm not supporting this and you wanna know what else is the jacked up part?  The dude got the balls to tell his bestfriend to bring his wife to vegas where his wife can meet his so called new boo and his so called future inlaws.  I'm like quat da fawk?  Your divorce is not even finalize, the hell he's thinking? 

I told his bestfriend not to get his wife involved cuz then she will look at him and say that he too is a cheater for hanging around with his bestfriend, the cheater. 

You see guys, the deal in this whole ordeal is they often before, have sex with other women and pull a hit and run but in this ordeal, the guy got caught up in feelings and it becomes complicated.  We no longer support a guy if he want to play like that to hurt his own family.  He's on his own from now on. 

I can see a positive side to this.  If he divorcee or separate from his wife, 100% he will move to mn.  This then gives me more reason to kill 2 birds with one stone as I have family in mn.  I can see how he can sabotage my life too like planting his inlaw sisters aunts mom cousins or whatever to sleep with me and get me slipping and opps, I am now a dad and so, I must marry that girl.  In this way, me and him can now be inlaws family ect ect. 

I know this fool.  This chick boo of his got grown up kids and that would make him a step dad and a step dad like him is gonna push his step kids onto me.  If my projection is right and if I am married into the family, my boy will be my father in law.  Eww, must abort this mental image.   :idiot2: :2funny:

Advertisements