Advertisement

Author Topic: Super basic stock market knowledge, ex. Apple's powerful iPhone era movement  (Read 2996 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
damn

that is just hard to read

And this why other PH members pointed out your "reading" issues and NOPE, "IT'S NOT JUST" ME LIKE YOUR LIE...other PH members..too

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
relax man
we are just trying to help each other
there no such thing as "STOCK MARKET INDEX"

it just call INDEX...
you can track whatever market you want
too many too name

you can track HONG KONG, JAPAN, etc...
in the USA

We have many kinda of index
i like US BROAD INDEX

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stock_market_index

Stock market indices may be classified in many ways. A 'world' or 'global' stock market index — such as the MSCI World or the S&P Global 100 — includes stocks from multiple regions. Regions may be defined geographically (e.g., Europe, Asia) or by levels of industrializat ion or income (e.g., Developed Markets, Frontier Markets).

A 'national' index represents the performance of the stock market of a given nation—and by proxy, reflects investor sentiment on the state of its economy. The most regularly quoted market indices are national indices composed of the stocks of large companies listed on a nation's largest stock exchanges, such as the S&P 500 Index in the United States, the Nikkei 225 in Japan, the NIFTY 50 in India, and the FTSE 100 in the United Kingdom.

God did not created man...man created god

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
relax man
we are just trying to help each other

Says the "biggest troll" (per other PH members) ..that couldn't even wait 24 hours before attacking the other PH member again.. :idiot2:

AND NOPE, ALL THAT AND STILL ZERO PROOF TO SHOW THAT APPLE STOCKS "only goes up".. ;D

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
go reread my split and dividend thread

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
When the stock market has moved lower, or that the stock market closed up or down for the day. Most often, this means stock market indexes have moved up or down,

kekeke

@ stock market index
you mean S&P 500 index????

there are many index and they track all kinda of different stuff man
international too!

too many to name

THERE NO SUCH THING AS A STOCK MARKET INDEX

« Last Edit: May 05, 2020, 01:39:57 PM by hmgROCK »

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
go reread my split and dividend thread

Since you can't "read", go look at your LIES..

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
kekeke

@ stock market index
you mean S&P 500 index????

there are many index and they track all kinda of different stuff man
international too!

too many to name

THERE NO SUCH THING AS A STOCK MARKET INDEX

ANOTHER EPIC FAIL FROM THE hmgLIAR BUT NOT SURPRISED GIVEN HIS LONG WELL ESTABLISHED FRAUDULENT REP:

Stock market index

DescriptionA stock index, or stock market index, is an index that measures a stock market, or a subset of the stock market, that helps investors compare current price levels with past prices to calculate market performance. It is computed from the prices of selected stocks.

This is as bad as NOT knowing super basic information like stocks goes up and down and places like E-Trade have "inside information"... :idiot2: ;D

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
lol

what is the ticker for this STOCK MARKET INDEX
you talking about????

i never heard of it

$FZROX<<<<< my lazy one man index/fund/stock

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile

hmgLIAR:

"lol"

"what is this STOCK MARKET INDEX"
that I said, "NO SUCH THING AS STOCK MARKET INDEX????"

"i never heard of it" BECAUSE I "don't know anything about stocks" (per the other PH members)

Even with visual aide like the one below, I still "don't get it" because I can't "read"..(per the other PH members)

"Stock market index

DescriptionA stock index, or stock market index, is an index that measures a stock market, or a subset of the stock market, that helps investors compare current price levels with past prices to calculate market performance. It is computed from the prices of selected stocks."

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
LMAO

THEFAKER  calling other liars
tooo funny man
keep them daily laugh coming

don't stop posting

what is this TICKER?

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
"LMAO"

hmgLIAR "calling other liars
tooo funny man
keep them daily laugh coming"...I mean he even go as far as posting a fake fish photo to prove Reporter's "legit" photo wrong but he just ended up hooking himself...

And now, he just said, "NO SUCH THING AS STOCK MARKET INDEX"... :idiot2: ;D ;D ;D

BTW, here's that fake fish photo he used trying to discredit Reporter's "legit" fish photo:

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
lol

what is the ticker symbol?
this "stock market index"

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
"lol"

"what is NO SUCH THING AS STOCK MARKET INDEX?"
"this I can do it too" .. :idiot2: ;D:

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
lol

why you spamming bro?
you mad or something?

you don't have to believe my lying word
google and see it for yourself!!!

Stock market indices may be classified in many ways. A 'world' or 'global' stock market index — such as the MSCI World or the S&P Global 100 — includes stocks from multiple regions. Regions may be defined geographically (e.g., Europe, Asia) or by levels of industrializat ion or income (e.g., Developed Markets, Frontier Markets).

A 'national' index represents the performance of the stock market of a given nation—and by proxy, reflects investor sentiment on the state of its economy. The most regularly quoted market indices are national indices composed of the stocks of large companies listed on a nation's largest stock exchanges, such as the S&P 500 Index in the United States, the Nikkei 225 in Japan, the NIFTY 50 in India, and the FTSE 100 in the United Kingdom.

Many indices are regional, such as the FTSE Developed Europe Index or the FTSE Developed Asia Pacific Index. Indexes may be based on exchange, such as the NASDAQ-100 or groups of exchanges, such as the Euronext 100 or OMX Nordic 40.

The concept may be extended well beyond an exchange. The Wilshire 5000 Index, the original total market index, includes the stocks of nearly every public company in the United States, including all U.S. stocks traded on the New York Stock Exchange (but not ADRs or limited partnerships), NASDAQ and American Stock Exchange. The FTSE Global Equity Index Series includes over 16,000 companies.[3]

Indices exist that track the performance of specific sectors of the market. Some examples include the Wilshire US REIT Index which tracks more than 80 real estate investment trusts and the NASDAQ Biotechnology Index which consists of approximately 200 firms in the biotechnology industry. Other indices may track companies of a certain size, a certain type of management, or more specialized criteria such as in fundamentally based indexes.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
lol

why you spamming bro?
you mad or something?

"why you spamming bro?"
"you mad or something?"

Yes you ARE as you're representing your label of "biggest troll" (per other PH members) well..

you don't have to believe my lying word
google and see it for yourself!!!

He said "NO SUCH THING AS STOCK MARKET INDEX" and then he posted this, WHAT AN EPIC FAIL  ;D ;D ;D:

Stock market indices may be classified in many ways. A 'world' or 'global' stock market index — such as the MSCI World or the S&P Global 100..

Advertisements