Advertisement

Author Topic: Oskar Schindler and John Brown  (Read 1153 times)

TheAfterLife

Oskar Schindler and John Brown
« on: May 09, 2020, 10:54:24 PM »
They seem similar to one another. Hmong people has persecuted the Tong tribe and all of its people as traitors. I do want to talk about this terrible history that we have done against them. I understand they sided with the Han Chinese during the Ming Dynasty, it doesn't mean that we have the right to persecute the Tong tribe people. I read small things about it. As a Vang, I feel ashamed that my Vang clan went to war against each other. Vang kills Vang out of power. As a Christian, we must study our Hmong history not to be like our forefathers or else, we will repeat of what we did to the Tong tribe people. Tong tribe, we haven't apologize. As for the Laotian people who still persecute us today, let this be a lesson not to be persecute others.

Tong/Zhuang tribe are an ethnic group in China who was once our friend and ally before we deemed them as traitors above the San Miao Confederate States. The Mien were apart of this as they too, joined in with us to persecute the Zhuang tribe and deleted their name to be Tong. Tong means a worthless dog as we wrote about them in history. All of their clan were deemed to be doom in our hands. This is one thing that we did is wrong. What's your opinion on this? Should we apologize to them? I said yes in my opinion, but what about yours?

Oskar Schindler and John Brown died for the oppressed people. We Hmong people died for the oppress as well. How come we persecute the Tong/Zhuang?

That's the odd story of our hypocritical nature.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +366
    • View Profile
Re: Oskar Schindler and John Brown
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2020, 12:51:25 AM »
Me don't know Tong tribes. Plz link a source so me can understand what's the commotion. lol

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2020, 03:52:43 AM »
Oh gosh... the source has to be in Fake-O-pedia

Sorry my earthly friend, I don't rely on Wikipedia. Why? Because it's not reliable and legitimate source to learn about anyone or anything.

For instance, what I read about Seth Rogan on Wikipedia. It said he's a Canadian by birth.  :-\ :(
In reality, he's 100% Jewish. Like his brethen and sistren, Bill Hader, Andy Samberg, Jonah Hill, and Sarah Silverman who doesn't believe in God.

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2020, 10:30:21 PM »
They put that there because he was born there. They talk about his national status, not his ethnic. National vs. Ethnic is different.

Sure my friend both Nationality and ethnicity are different. Somehow one thing I don't trust the most is the definition of "nationality".

For instance,

na·tion·al·i·ty
/ˌnaSHəˈnalədē/
noun

the status of belonging to a particular nation:
"they changed their nationality and became Lebanese"
synonyms
citizenship
an ethnic group forming a part of one or more political nations:
"all the main nationalities of Ethiopia"

Let's say that I change my nationality, Hmong, and switch it to American. In reality I'm still Hmong by blood.
You have heard some Hillbillies complain that I can't be American because I don't belong here. So are they, they came by Mayflower.  :2funny:
The land that we reside on have nothing to do with our birthplace. However we all came from the ground since Adam and Eve.

Online hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2020, 11:14:50 PM »
this is thread is soo stupid
where you getting your fact from

wiki don't count man

God did not created man...man created god

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2020, 11:17:57 PM »

wiki don't count man

ofc  :2funny:

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2020, 11:05:24 PM »

wiki don't count man

WTF..HYPOCRITE MUCH?  ???

they can call it whatever they want
but we know tesla makes cars
and visa are debit and credit card

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_Inc.

Visa Inc. is an American multinational financial services corporation headquartered in Foster City, California, United States. It facilitates electronic funds transfers throughout the world, most commonly through Visa-branded credit cards, debit cards and prepaid cards.

Advertisements