Advertisement

Author Topic: How did Jericho fell?  (Read 758 times)

TheAfterLife

How did Jericho fell?
« on: May 15, 2020, 03:08:23 PM »
Easy! The Hebrews are playing their music as a distraction by going around Jericho as God is checking to make sure their brittle adobe wall falls down by overcapacity. Scientists discovered that all walls are suppose to fall backward when the enemies attack. However, this one, it fell forward. It fell forward because the people of Jericho keeps climbing to their wall before it collapse forward. There is too much weight on the wall; their attention has gathered to see the distraction. That's pretty smart; that sounded like James Bond who infiltrated how strong the wall really is. The wall of Jericho fell because of the distraction of music from the Hebrews who wants them to climb that wall in order for that wall to be destroyed by Jericho's population. It's as if General Nathanael Greene who harass the British by teasing them to come into a trap, for example. God has done that like how Nathanael Greene will tease the enemy to come. Well, climbed it and the wall fell forward from overcapacity.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +366
    • View Profile
Re: How did Jericho fell?
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2020, 11:16:36 PM »
That's easy. It's God who help them. Without God, Joshua and his Israelites would chicken out.  lmao

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2020, 05:43:16 AM »
It was a guerrilla tactic and a teasing move. You just harass the enemy to climb the brittle wall. It's like stacking 20 monkeys on a 10 ft. latter. Guess what? That latter will fall forward if you lean forward. Dude, it's like watching a circus clown being silly on a latter.

Not really. It's God and his words of mouth told the Israelites about the blueprint layout of Canaanites' fortress. That's how they won the victory. Since you have forgotten, Joshua and his kinsmen don't have much experience in militia skills.

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2020, 11:21:52 AM »
God didn't tell the blueprints; God knew that the wall was brittle.

How the hell the Israelites know where to go if God didn't tell the blueprints of Canannites' fortress? You think they just bust in without a plan.
Sound like a suicidal to the Israelites. 

Like I said earlier the Israelites don't have experience in militia combats. If they did they wouldn't have to go on Exodus journey and they would've dominated the Egyptians instead of Canaanites.  :2funny:

Advertisements