Advertisement

Author Topic: Taught young buck a lesson, he said "no diverter needed", at least he can learn  (Read 490 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
...I'm like yeah you do NEED a draft diverter/hood, ever heard of carbon monoxide??  ;D

At least he's willing to admit his ignorance and learn... O0

Anyways, dude accidentally broke an outlet CPVC pipe on his water heater and needed some help. When I got there, I noticed his water heater is missing the draft hood so I ended up helping him with that problem first:

Dude slipped it on like so and said, "no need for a diverter", I just shook my head but I was patient and taught him the purpose of it and he was willing to learn  O0:

So we found the diverter and tried to installed it but the vent hung down too low so we ended up cutting a bit of it and it was all good after that  8):

The hardest part was working in the dark but got it done and it's venting properly..Also test for any backdrafting issues and none were discovered... 8)

My lesson to young buck was do it right the first time and you won't have to worry about it..

« Last Edit: May 21, 2020, 11:00:37 PM by theking »

Like this post: +1

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
i don't even want to google image search of his fake friend

fake jack
fake friend
fake life

Like this post: 0
God did not created man...man created god

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
i don't even want to google image search of his fake friend

That's because you CAN'T!!! Another FAIL attempt from hmgLIAR so he's using his LOSER LIAR move (AGAIN)!  ;D

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
I told him to re-check in a couple of days and he called me to let me know that he just test it again and still no backdrafting issues... O0

Advertisements