Advertisement

Author Topic: "Handcuffed Black Man Dies after White Minneapolis Cop Kneeled on his neck"  (Read 274 times)

Offline venom

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +4
    • View Profile
Hmong Thao Officer involved? I know that once you belong in a pack you are loyal to the pack. Should he or could he intervene? Lose/ Lose for him? What was going on in the Hmong Officer's head when noticed the abuse and the death of the guy?

No weapon(s) on the guy just forgery. Was it that necessary to kneed a guy until his death?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgZncve_fDQ&bpctr=1590600670

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +441
    • View Profile
Personally, I'd just let the blacks kill themselves out of existence. The ones who are normal human beings like the rest of us know how to find their way out of it. The ones who remain are still there because they are society's garbage and choose to be that way.

No police officer should risk losing their jobs or their lives over a black person. It ain't worth it. Stop arresting black thugs and let their people deal with them. I know these animals all too well. They always cry that something needs to be done in their communities but as soon as somebody tries, they are called a racist. Yes, even black people whom have tried to clean up their communities have been called racists, Uncle Toms, coons, etc. and ran out of the city.

And "NO" the other police officers should not be held accountable. That is just stupid. That's like why aren't we arresting the black grandparents who didn't stop their daughter/son from whoring and popping out babies they won't take care of.

Too bad the country is full of idiots (Hmong people included) who want to use a mob mentality to run the country and sway results. This is why Asian, African, and Latino countries are corrupt s.hitholes. And as long as they live in European countries with privileges to vote, they will also turn European countries into shtholes.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • 31-day months: Odds: 1,3,5,7: Even: 8, 10,12.
  • Respect: +475
    • View Profile

Offline venom

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +4
    • View Profile
Another excuse for the Blacks to loot? I mean, heck they are putting themselves out there.. they paint themselves that way. One of the many reasons why no one really cares to respect them?

To me, whether good or bad, Blacks find excuses to take from others as much as they possibly can and then use the racial discrimination as excuse to attack.

« Last Edit: June 01, 2020, 12:46:48 PM by venom »

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +441
    • View Profile
They also seem to be much more outraged when it comes to a black person with a checkered past than a law-abiding black person who is probably conservative.

They really embrace characters who represent thug culture. White leftists go along with it because of white guilt.

There is no way that we should start a civil war over George Floyd. But if the Leftist thugs come out to claim that they are fighting injustice, I will do everything in my power to support those who fight against them.

The Left is not fighting injustice. For don't they know that THEY are the bad guys?

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • 31-day months: Odds: 1,3,5,7: Even: 8, 10,12.
  • Respect: +475
    • View Profile
It seems to become a tradition that when a cop kills a black person, then all looters have the right to freely break things and take things from even innocent places--mostly stores that have a lot of useful items.

Offline nightrider

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +45
    • View Profile
He is part of the gang. As a veteran, he should have interfere and stopped it. It's unfair, but I felt they punished him for complacency.

As for the riots, it's something that need it to be done. Police brutality has been a problem for a long time. Can't change the country if the fight only happens on one front. As ugly/unpleasant as it is, it has to happen and sacrifice need to be made. 

Advertisements