Advertisement

Author Topic: Trump encourages people to kill democrats by retweeting a video that promotes it  (Read 707 times)

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
Trump tweets video of a man saying the only good democrat is a dead democrat.  This is why those cops did what they did.  Our current president encourages it.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/trump-tweets-video-saying-that-the-only-good-democrat-is-a-dead-democrat

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +456
    • View Profile
Yet, it's the Democrats killing Democrats and burning down cities.

You biatches have to create false narratives. These officers were never at Trump rallies as reported by this DEMOCRAT paper:

https://www.democratandchronicle.com/story/news/nation/2020/05/27/george-floyd-derek-chauvin-untrue-social-media-claims/5271890002/

YAX, you are a true piece of shyt.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
LOVE IT!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Wow BNM and TK together again.  What's the one thing you both have in common? 

ANS: When you lose an argument against YAX, you can't let go.   You've been angry from the first lost and have gotten angrier everyday since  Everyone on PH notices, but you. You're too angry to realize what's happening.  You have to spew hate each time you come on PH because you're still butt hurt about every lost argument.  They all burn and the more you try, the more you lose.  But you call it a win, because that's what Trump calls it.  So much winning.  :2funny:

Obviously, knowing what I just stated makes you even angrier now so you'll have to come back on and say something in the hopes that it will ease your anger, but [you know what?] it won't.  It never does because deep down, you know Yax is right and you're really just angry at yourself for being so wrong and you can't take it so you lash out at YAX and anyone who points out that Yax is right.  ;D

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile

ANS: When you lose an argument against YAX, you can't let go.   You've been angry from the first lost and have gotten angrier everyday since  Everyone on PH notices, but you. You're too angry to realize what's happening.  You have to spew hate each time you come on PH because you're still butt hurt about every lost argument.  They all burn and the more you try, the more you lose. 

Unlike you, I've never cried "ignore" so it's you that "can't let go"...Plus your words are as worthless as your fellow member "BNM" of your narrow minded ignorant clique..

She cried "I will stop reading what you write" because she got tired of my FACTS proving her ignorance WRONG...just like you, she continues to crawl back to prove me right time and time again..

I know both of you tried really hard to abide by your words but it means nothing when it's as worthless as you..

So you continue to foam from being proven WRONG with FACTS and repeat this  :idiot2: ;D:

"You've been angry from the first lost and have gotten angrier everyday since  Everyone on PH notices, but you. You're too angry to realize what's happening.  You have to spew hate each time you come on PH because you're still butt hurt about every lost argument.  They all burn and the more you try, the more you lose."

AS I'VE POINTED SO MANY TIMES WITH THE HANDFUL MEMBERS: WATCH AS YAK CRAWL TO PROVE ME RIGHT (AGAIN) DESPITE HIS "ignore" CRIES..TRUST ME!!! O0

Don't forget: FACTS beat ignorance!!!

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile

ANS: When you lose an argument against YAX, you can't let go.   You've been angry from the first lost and have gotten angrier everyday since  Everyone on PH notices, but you. You're too angry to realize what's happening.  You have to spew hate each time you come on PH because you're still butt hurt about every lost argument.  They all burn and the more you try, the more you lose.  But you call it a win, because that's what Trump calls it.  So much winning.  :2funny:

Obviously, knowing what I just stated makes you even angrier now so you'll have to come back on and say something in the hopes that it will ease your anger, but [you know what?] it won't.  It never does because deep down, you know Yax is right and you're really just angry at yourself for being so wrong and you can't take it so you lash out at YAX and anyone who points out that Yax is right. ;D

;D ;D

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Welps so much for crying "ignore"...Thanks for proving me right (AGAIN)...and NOPE, this won't be the last time...TRUST ME!!!  ;D ;D

Advertisements