Advertisement

Author Topic: As I suspected, storeowner is a minority, blacks stop chimping out...  (Read 968 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +456
    • View Profile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAFe6xUAwvw

This is why I don't co-sign to the animals who are chimping out and targeting all these other communities of color. The store owner where George Floyd used a counterfeit $20 (whether known or unbeknownst to him) is a also minority. The staff who called the police did everything right.

George Floyd's death was entirely between him and the police officer.

QUIT GOING AFTER ALL THE OTHER PEOPLE.

But again, these animals do not think - never had and never will - and are simply reactionaries. They are exploiting George Floyd's death to engage in lawlessness and the country should not put up with their tantrums.

THIS IS EXACTLY WHY JOE BIDEN SAID THAT THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY OWNS BLACKS.

BLACKS ARE TOO EASY TO EXCITE.

Is it any wonder that the media loves to replay videos of black people getting arrested, wildin' out, being killed, etc.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +377
    • View Profile
Dang babe, you did your homework. I give you a standing ovation on blacks.  O0 ;D

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
Store offered to pay for Floydd's funeral expenses?

Wait till the owner knows the fiancee wants a funeral "fit for a King" or a Hmong-styled funeral.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Nothing that the protestors are doing is about George Floyd. It is about them and them alone.

While nobody agrees that an arrest should result in the death of a suspect, I'm so sick and tired of blacks and white leftists overlooking how communities of color are often the targets of black crimes.

George Floyd is not worth it, I'm afraid.

But ever notice that black communities only come out for the thugs? When do they come out for the thousands of blacks who were truly innocent victims? Surely, you cannot lump these two groups into one category AND black people do push aside victims like Breonna Taylor. The police in that horrific killing have still not been charged either. There are some protests but they aren't wilding out.

Basically, thugs are showing up for Floyd, Brown, Garner, and Grey. It's like they got their home bois ready to riot.

We, as a society, MUST condemn such people and stop caving in to their tantrums. It only encourages them to act lawlessly in our communities and provoke incidents with the police such as this one.

STOP allowing them to destroy cities under the guise of civil rights. THAT IS BULLSHYT.

As long as blacks show up in droves to support people like George Floyd, David Brown, Trayvon Martin, Eric Garner, and Freddie Grey, I WILL NEVER CO-SIGN TO THEIR CAUSE.

It's unfortunate that these black male suspects died while in police custody but let the judicial system run it's course. There is nothing to be outraged about.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
If we stay silent and allow them to take out their anger on our communities, then we're basically endorsing tantrums and this will become commonplace every time things don't go their way.

There is no justification for their actions. I don't care how angry they are. I don't care if they think it's rooted in so-called systemic racism.

They get exactly the kind of policing they deserve when they wild out like this. The police department is always a reflection of the community it serves.

Want better policing? Be better citizens.

Destroying businesses and targeting other communities based on race is a cop out AND wrong.

It is also racist.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Nothing that the protestors are doing is about George Floyd.

So ignorant but NOT surprised.. ;D

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
If we stay silent and allow them ...

Sounds like you when the White folks in your "small conservative towns" hurl some hate at you and even though it hurt you badly, you just "FAKE" it... ;D

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
A criminal dies while acting out his crime...okay.

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Advertisements