Advertisement

Author Topic: The time I was a juror in a white police, black defendant felony case  (Read 1043 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +456
    • View Profile
...and I, the conservative, along with the middle-aged white guy, middle-aged black woman, and the gay guy voted "not guilty".

We deliberated a case that involved assault on a police. All them white liberal Karens definitely found the black defendant guilty based on the cop's testimony.

And dayem! Them liberal Karens did not hold back on their opinions! The black lady, who hadn't really spoken, thought it was a case of racism and the Karens shut her down quick. The gay guy couldn't make up his mind. I persuaded him.

I was very much outspoken in that deliberation room. Taking down all of them Karens.

In the end, I said there just wasn't enough tangible evidence. The Karens let their emotions lead them. The middle-aged white man said that he, too, thought the evidence just wasn't there.

FACTS OVER FEELINGS, FOLKS!!!!!!

Thank god there was a conservative (yours truly) in that room! And a white, cis-gender man, too. A young black father's life could've been ruined that day.

The guy had the worst lawyer and it was a hung jury.

You leftist are all Karens. Stop acting like you are so compassionate because we all know you are deathly afraid of blacks. And in a case where there wasn't sufficient evidence, you'd let your feelings rule. Me, I didn't give a shyt about that. I said, "show me the EVIDENCE!"

« Last Edit: May 30, 2020, 04:54:46 AM by Believe_N_Me »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
The Karens kept arguing, "but why would the cop lie?"

I responded, "We are not here to read his mind or determine if he has any motives. Just show me the evidence."

The prosecutor didn't even have pictures to show that he sustained injuries or a recording of the dispatch, in which he claimed the defendant was so loud and yelling expletives that the dispatcher could not hear.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
pic or it didn't happen right???
seeing is believing

God did not created man...man created god

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Them Karens wanted to ruin that guy's life. They kept saying that they could believe the black guy was being aggressive and shouting down the cop.

I didn't dispute that that could've happened and that the cop was telling the truth.

What I asked the Karens was who gets to decide that that behavior was assault?

Some people speak loud when they get excited. I bet the black guy didn't even realize that he was shouting. It may be his way of communicating. Could be a cultural thing.

The gay guy who was such a sweetheart agreed with me.

The bottom line was that the prosecutor did NOT present sufficient evidence to support the charges beyond a reasonable doubt.

AGAIN, FOLKS. EVIDENCE.

BUT THE KARENS WAS GOING TO RUIN THIS BLACK GUY'S LIFE BASED ON THEIR "FEELINGS".

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
what case is this?
so i can look it up

God did not created man...man created god

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
LOVE IT!!!  ;D ;D ;D

BNM's "case" is as real as hmgLIAR's "RAV4".. ;D ;D ;D

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
what case is this?
so i can look it up
You wouldn't be able to find it.  It was probably held at the funny farm.

Offline darkhelmet

• Board Moderator
  • Respect: +56
    • View Profile
Funny.  ;D

If you don't want to be shot, don't do illegal things.  Period.

I made you read this.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
Funny.  ;D

If you don't want to be shot, don't do illegal things.  Period.
Sometimes, you'll get shot even if you don't do illegal things. 

Here, see for yourself:
https://www.vox.com/2020/5/13/21257457/breonna-taylor-louisville-shooting-ahmaud-arbery-justiceforbre

She didn’t think Taylor would be at risk in her own home. But late at night on March 13, Taylor was fatally shot by police in her Louisville, Kentucky, apartment. The officers were investigating two people suspected of selling drugs, neither of whom was Taylor, according to USA Today.

Offline darkhelmet

• Board Moderator
  • Respect: +56
    • View Profile
Sometimes, you'll get shot even if you don't do illegal things. 

Here, see for yourself:
https://www.vox.com/2020/5/13/21257457/breonna-taylor-louisville-shooting-ahmaud-arbery-justiceforbre

True.  Innocent killing happens.  And does happen around the world on a daily basis.  Why do you think we're in America?  For fun?

But we aren't talking about Breonna.  LOL

... if you read all the cases of Blacks getting shot, most are because they've done illegals things, ran from the cops, resisted arrests, reached for guns, showed toy guns pretending to shoot, etc.  They put themselves in situations where they will be shot.

I made you read this.

Advertisements