Advertisement

Author Topic: If You Thought It was Scary to Make Blacks Angry, Just Wait Until Whites get...  (Read 353 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
Did you think that you could just burn down this country and the white man is just going to stand aside?

I'm not saying that what Derek Chauvin did was right. But what I am saying is that after all the years of the Democratic Left spewing anti-white male hate speech, I think Chauvin showed us very well what white men are capable of doing when pushed to the limit.

Personally, I do think that Chauvin had intent to inflict some pain on George Floyd. I think he just had enough shyt dealing with shytty people and then still being blamed for everything by a shytty weak liberal party. Which oddly enough, would not be surprised that he probably still voted Democrap.

But nonetheless, black rioters and the leftist whites who are largely responsible for fanning the flames are signing their own death warrants. They are no match against mobilized angry white men.

I guess as long as the destruction stays in their cities, the white people may just be watching. But if it gets up to Karen's neighborhood, better watch out!

Who do you think the cops work for if not to keep Karen safe?

If Karen doesn't feel safe, you got to go.

White leftist women are the worst! 

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Advertisements