Advertisement

Author Topic: Why I hate this protest and can not stand this issue is this......  (Read 1494 times)

Offline darkhelmet

• Board Moderator
  • Respect: +56
    • View Profile
Re: Why I hate this protest and can not stand this issue is this......
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2020, 01:27:19 PM »
More reason why I hate these protests. 

Here's the run down.  Police came to a protest and looting incident.  They shot a guy who had a hammer on him that looks like a gun.  So what are you doing at the protest with a hammer for?  Are you a fake protester who uses that hammer to break windows and loot? 

Well the guy is dead but check this.... $60K gofundme for this dead criminal and climbing.  The effering is wrong with you people?

Suspected Looter Was Kneeling and Had a Hammer, Not a Gun, When Fatally Shot By Vallejo Police

https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/north-bay/suspected-looter-was-kneeling-had-no-gun-when-fatally-shot-by-vallejo-police/2303011/

If you pretend like you have a gun, you're gonna get shot.  Lots of cases like this.

Like this post: 0
I made you read this.

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2020, 03:42:06 PM »
Keep your mouth shut and you may keep your job. 

A professor at the University of Central Florida faces calls for his removal after claiming in a Twitter rant that “black privilege is real” and insisting that the answer to systematic oppression is to “stay in school” amid nationwide protests over the death of George Floyd.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ucf-professor-under-fire-claiming-170223339.html

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2020, 06:10:06 AM »
Free speech under fire

You know how I called them kaydoo?  Well that's racist and I'm not here to deny that as a fact since I grew up in the south and there are a ton of them down there.  If they come walking your way and  you get out of their way then you too may be a racist as well.  If you see them around your house or your car and you go on to check up on them like they are up to no good then you too may be a racist. 

This commentary combined it all

https://www.cnn.com/videos/tv/2020/06/06/comment-free-speech-under-fire.cnn/video/playlists/cnngo-commentary/

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2020, 06:50:36 AM »
This is why we need Trump more than ever. It is not about whether you agree with him or not. It is about Trump saying whatever the eff he wants because that's how it should be. Under Obama, we'd all have to be sheep.

Advertisements