Advertisement

Author Topic: Christopher Yuan and his LGBT's Testimony  (Read 844 times)

TheAfterLife

Christopher Yuan and his LGBT's Testimony
« on: June 07, 2020, 06:51:14 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_pQ7qafQcA

Don't hate gay people. They have been through a lot lately. Stop hating the LGBT since that's not what Jesus wants us to do. If Jesus can save a whore like Mary in the Bible before the Pharisees reaches a stone, then stop being a pharisee and a yolkist since yolkism, to which I discovered, is wrong. Why? Are those sinners your children? Who can set their lives straight again from being broken? If you have one, love them. You can teach them; however, it's not your judging. Let God be the judge and let man teach. Man shall not shall judge unless it is upon from Christian brothers to Christian brothers, or Christian sisters to Christian sisters. Love them and don't hate. What you need is to be a psychologist Christian.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +456
    • View Profile
Re: Christopher Yuan and his LGBT's Testimony
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2020, 07:16:21 PM »
Who is hating on these gays? We just want to be left alone from having to take part or be associated with their gay marriages.

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +379
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2020, 05:40:44 PM »
Lebsian marriages are hot. i like to be in the between. lol

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2020, 01:49:30 AM »
They don't last long bruh. Woman lesbian marriages breaks faster than men in the study of psychology of two genders.

ofc vagina on vagina is waste of time.  ;D

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2020, 03:53:50 AM »
They can scissor each other hard; however, the relationship is going to be horrible as Becket Cook. The chances for a strong marriage from a psychological test is heterosexual marriages.

They can scissor each other all they want but still not gonna produce an offspring that way because no seeds plant transmit.
Didn't God says let man and woman mate, multiply, and bare good fruits?

My seventh grade female math teacher was single and she bore a child without a male partner or another woman. That's a miracle right there without God's help.  O0
Samuel's mom ask God for a child and she promise God that she'll raise him good and gave him away to God for one purpose, "to serve him".
Sarah couldn't bore a child either because she's barren so God deliver her Isaac.
Mary give birth to Jesus and received holy spirit in return. 

Advertisements