Advertisement

Author Topic: George Carneal's Testimony - LGBT (DON'T YOU HATE THEM! YOU BETTER NOT!)  (Read 333 times)

TheAfterLife

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTh_TTPzMaM

Yeshua/Yexu/Jesus have command us to love one another. We live in a broken world and we have these people. Please, reach to them and don't rush the relationship or to the point since that may seem pretty wrong to do. How and why? Because mankind does it in a sloppy job that creeps out these group. Our job is to share our testimony to them. God created homosexual for "A" reason because they have a testimony to tell. Even assssholes has a reason why they exist is because they teach you not to be like them. A former KKK, quits for being one and warns the people about them. We all have one purpose and that purpose is to tell our testimony.

My testimony is selfish, pride, fame, money, disobedience, treasure a career or an education more than family, and food stealing. Having my testimony to tell the Hmong community that education isn't worth your life if your heart is as ugly as shiet! The meaning of having a degree, or a diploma, it requires love, humble, discipline, and kindness to others. You don't want to end up what the Japanese has been saying, "If your attitude doesn't match to your degree or money, you're worth nothing but shiet!" Soon or later, you have no friends like me, no girlfriends, not even close to any family members due to the fact that you're selfish. I learned that I had to swallow my pride and take a humble pie. I may throw a fit sometimes at God, but you have to learn about sharing your testimony to others since I have seen families who has a high degree in school; yet, they are broken at home. Everybody needs Jesus as do I as well.

Learn from Jesus--and never treasure education and money over love. If you do, you will end up like Gatsby who builds a mountain to where nobody pays a damn heed. What's the point of having a degree when you are so lonely in the world without anyone? So love is key, my dear friends.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Advertisements