Advertisement

Author Topic: My message for Christians and LGBT  (Read 1039 times)

TheAfterLife

My message for Christians and LGBT
« on: June 07, 2020, 07:13:03 PM »
For Brothers and Sisters who are Christians,

Please, don't hate gays. If they are, then don't talk about their yolk or their family's yolk. It's your not business to gossip since that's God's business. God commands you to love them. I want to share something that may strike morally to all of you, Hmong or not. I had an uncle from my mother side, a war hero whom I look up to, past away from cancer in Thailand. He is a wanted, democratic, yankee terrorist; however, I don't care what Laos thinks of him. The point is, when he is young back then, he got married and got kids--lots of kids at a young age before going to get draft into the war. He got stuck there like the rest of the Hmong people, he stayed in Laos for more than 20 years in the jungle with his team. After coming out of the jungle and head to Thailand for an escape, he hoped that his kids are still loving when they are small back then. Well, guess what? They got broken into pieces as his sons and daughters hated each other. It broke his heart. How do you feel if your own children, going to war against each other, does this makes you want to stay in your home? I think not! Why did you think God created the Bible? He created it because it's a restraining order. Jesus got mutilated, tortured, and killed innocently, to which I understand clearly why God doesn't want to come to Earth. It reminds me of Step Brothers, the movie, where the dad never comes home because of the issue inside his house. God wants us to love each other like how my uncle thought that maybe as his children becoming adults, he thought that they may be still loving like how it is back then.

If you love God, let us start fixing our image first and our families second. As to what John Adams said before his presidential, he said that a strong family leads to a strong nation. That's very true. Love is key; discipline is key as well.

----------------------------------------

As for the LGBT,

Please, don't hateful. We are sorry that we failed you since we are only human. Humans are evil. Don't focus on human beings since our offerings cannot be compared to God. Angels and humans of their knowledge of God is the same shiet. The only difference between them and us is that they are stronger and taller than us. Now let's get to the point. I did come across to a homosexual bigot before that is full of hate as I tell him to let go of that baggage. He choose not to. Oh well, I moved on. For those who aren't hateful, please, we love you. You have a purpose that God made you and that purpose is to tell your testimony. It's that simple. You have to tell the bad and the good from A through Z. You cannot leave one empty since your yolk has to be poured out onto the world so that we may learn how to be human. Everyone's problem are on the same boat as everyone else. If we can fix ourselves, we can at least live in peace.

« Last Edit: June 07, 2020, 07:16:50 PM by TheAfterLife »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +378
    • View Profile
Re: My message for Christians and LGBT
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2020, 06:49:00 PM »
The whole point should be, "Do these so-called Christians Ever Met Jesus in Real Life?" other than trusting the book itself.  ;D

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2020, 01:08:22 AM »
Wrong! The Book is trustable. Do you trust the teachings of the Lord of the Flies, Black History, Hmong history, Animal Farm, and other fawked up books to teach you not to be an ugly motherfawker?

After death on the fork of hell, Jesus will be waiting at the end of the line and you'll be hearing this scary phrase, "I don't know you, get away from me."

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2020, 01:47:37 AM »
That's true because you're a monster. I rather not to be a monster since little kids and adult people are scared of monsters. Have you not watched, "Strangers from Hell?" It's a Korean TV show that tells you the mind of a serial killer who seeks to convert normal people to be broken as they treat it as art.

Not a monster. A slave of Satan.

If you don't like being called by that when Jesus comes, my suggestion, go and worship Him and love the neighbors around you.

Not worship Jesus. Only follow, trust, and serve him no matter what.

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2020, 05:15:44 AM »
Well, He is the only guy who we can trust because humans lie.

What type of people are we talking about, worldly kind or followers of Christ?
Not a single being can withstand the temptation of desires to kill, hurt, lie, and manipulate by Satan and his minions. They can travel freely through spiritual world and dream world. No one can endure and maintain perfection after baptism. Satan and his minions gonna drag peeps down to the pit unless they flee from temptation of sins.

https://youtu.be/l5HpQtWxotk

https://youtu.be/d-NmxtwNDuc

Same thing happen in the Old Testament when God reject King Saul then demons came and attack him. Only David's lyre and his presence can scare away demons. Same thing happen in the New Testament when Mary Magdalene have thousand demons in her causing her to commit adultery. The day Jesus met the demon-possessed in the synagogue and Jesus heal the demon-possessed young man when his father beg Jesus save him. 

Advertisements