Advertisement

Author Topic: Proverbs 19:26  (Read 978 times)

TheAfterLife

Proverbs 19:26
« on: June 08, 2020, 01:59:35 PM »
To all of you who are selfish like that of my educated uncle, read this verse. I am selfish, but not like this. My uncle kicked my grandmother out for complaining too much about his kids are being a failure. Be careful who you marrying.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: Proverbs 19:26
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2020, 02:08:24 PM »
To all of you who are selfish like that of my educated uncle, read this verse. I am selfish, but not like this. My uncle kicked my grandmother out for complaining too much about his kids are being a failure. Be careful who you marrying.

Kicking her out is the least he can do. 

Sending her to covid infested old people home is the best he can do without killing her himself   :2funny:

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2020, 02:36:06 PM »
Dude, this is messed up! It's my grandmother. I see her as a saint. She and my mother behaves with good statutes.

They hated my grandmother and they hated my mother for having a good statutes. Yet, you laugh. Your fawked up dude.

You got it all wrong.  IF I laugh at your grandma and her stories with your uncle, that is normal.

Fawk up is when I laugh at my own grandma.   :2funny:

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2020, 03:39:00 PM »
Well, u r ducked up. I think you may be like my uncle who was never their for their children.

You're an asss. You're a sociopath who enjoys someone's pain.

You need to lighten up.  Your Jesus doesn't ban you from making a joke out of it. 

Love your uncle and your grandma.  They still your family.  Jesus says to love one another.  Honor his words.   O0

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +366
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2020, 07:31:48 AM »
AfterLife, I think there's Satan among your family trying to divide your uncle and your grandmother. The one who is angry and nagging the most Satan will turn to.

I can relate. My sibling ain't perfect either. That happen to my irrational, aggressive, backstabbing lilo brother.
- Like he use to abuse his wife and cheat on her so he could also abuse his Mexican gf.
- My SIL divorce his sorry arse and his gf dump him. Got himself landed in prison
- My mom and my older brother send him money, clothes, and food. However, he doesn't show appreciation.
- His behaviors haven't changed one single bit. Haven't renounce his wrongdoings to sky daddy instead he only does in group of prison church pastors. That's still not enough. He's still doing drugs, hanging with his hypocritical gangster friends, and treat everyone in the family like trash thinking he's alpha.  ::)
- Satan has the opportunity to cause my brother go against me. His heart is no longer his anymore. He tried to kill me and I told him I don't care if I die by his hands. My mom witness the whole situation. My mom ask him to get f'k out the house, but he wouldn't listen because he's afraid to be alone. Yeah, definitely wimpy. My beloved uncle, my aunt, and my mom knew from the start he'll be collateral damage.
- If anyone wants him you can have him as a friend. BEWARE! Once he shower you things he'll possess you and your soul.

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Advertisements