Advertisement

Author Topic: Here this for young adult kids  (Read 334 times)

Offline Visualmon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +32
    • View Profile
Re: Here this for young adult kids
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2020, 03:31:25 AM »
But was he a successful monster? Did he not worship success?

If he's a monster why he wants tributes from his enemies and show mercifulness to them unlike the barbarian Philistines do?

Prophet Jeremiah spoke for God:
https://youtu.be/_YHfG9hXDPg

Here's the results of what tribe of Judah get when they turn their back on God:
https://youtu.be/uTH__bJi7XU

Like this post: 0
There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Adverstisement

Offline TheAfterLife

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +28
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2020, 03:24:55 PM »
If he's a monster why he wants tributes from his enemies and show mercifulness to them unlike the barbarian Philistines do?

Prophet Jeremiah spoke for God:
https://youtu.be/_YHfG9hXDPg

Here's the results of what tribe of Judah get when they turn their back on God:
https://youtu.be/uTH__bJi7XU

He did, but not to the Jews.

Offline Visualmon

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2020, 11:06:00 PM »
He did, but not to the Jews.

???  Where did you get the information that he's the monster. Would you care enough to explain it further in details?

Offline TheAfterLife

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2020, 09:15:18 PM »
???  Where did you get the information that he's the monster. Would you care enough to explain it further in details?

Didn't he force everybody to worship him or else, they will be burn in the stomach of a metal cow?

Offline Visualmon

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2020, 01:33:09 AM »
Didn't he force everybody to worship him or else, they will be burn in the stomach of a metal cow?

??? What makes you think Nebachudnezzar is a Greek and he has someone built that device?
Nebachudnezzar was Babylonian conqueror who defeated Assyrians and Egyptians. Plz do more research other than making things up. There's no record talking about a Brazen bull in the bible.   ::) ;D

FYI, As the story goes, one day in Ancient Greece, a sculptor from Athens named Perillos proposed the creation of the Brazen Bull to the evil tyrant Phalaris, who ruled over Akragas, Sicily. This torture device was to be a life-sized hollow sculpture of a bull, made entirely of bronze.

Offline TheAfterLife

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2020, 03:06:01 PM »
??? What makes you think Nebachudnezzar is a Greek and he has someone built that device?
Nebachudnezzar was Babylonian conqueror who defeated Assyrians and Egyptians. Plz do more research other than making things up. There's no record talking about a Brazen bull in the bible.   ::) ;D

FYI, As the story goes, one day in Ancient Greece, a sculptor from Athens named Perillos proposed the creation of the Brazen Bull to the evil tyrant Phalaris, who ruled over Akragas, Sicily. This torture device was to be a life-sized hollow sculpture of a bull, made entirely of bronze.

Go to Daniel Chapter 3. That'll prove it that he was forcing people to worship him as a god on the earth.

Offline Visualmon

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2020, 08:14:31 PM »
Go to Daniel Chapter 3. That'll prove it that he was forcing people to worship him as a god on the earth.

I think you extract the verse from the bible and interpret it in entirely different perspective. You picture him as narcissistic, super-egoistic, barbaric, and self-proclaim all-powerful being. This is why I was confused  ???.

Somehow my perspective picture Nebachudnezzar: humble under God while merciful and authoritative over both Babylonians and tribes of Israel.
Nebachudnezzar was ordered by God to let prophet Jeremiah go unharmed and he should eliminate all the disobedient Israelites. That's why God set example on Nebachudnezzar how to be a King (serve God and serve people) instead of lone conqueror Karen-ites. 

« Last Edit: August 01, 2020, 08:21:49 PM by Visualmon »

Offline TheAfterLife

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2020, 12:40:38 AM »
I think you extract the verse from the bible and interpret it in entirely different perspective. You picture him as narcissistic, super-egoistic, barbaric, and self-proclaim all-powerful being. This is why I was confused  ???.

Somehow my perspective picture Nebachudnezzar: humble under God while merciful and authoritative over both Babylonians and tribes of Israel.
Nebachudnezzar was ordered by God to let prophet Jeremiah go unharmed and he should eliminate all the disobedient Israelites. That's why God set example on Nebachudnezzar how to be a King (serve God and serve people) instead of lone conqueror Karen-ites.

He was egotistical before God set Nebby straight. Wasn't he punish like an animal to be an animal in the wilds?

Offline Visualmon

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2020, 10:36:09 PM »
He was egotistical before God set Nebby straight.

If he's egotistical before then how the hell can he conquer Assyrian and Egyptian?  ???

Wasn't he punish like an animal to be an animal in the wilds?

It's your turn to explain that part.

« Last Edit: August 02, 2020, 10:47:50 PM by Visualmon »

Offline TheAfterLife

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2020, 03:20:11 PM »
If he's egotistical before then how the hell can he conquer Assyrian and Egyptian?  ???

Before, Nebby is an evil guy. Didn't Daniel said that he had dreams before God stripped his clothes, making him naked? He did, did he not? I also learned that Nebby ate grass for being a wicked king.

Offline TheAfterLife

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2020, 03:21:33 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cSC9uobtPM

This sounds about right.

Kings and kingdom becomes a beast. I was once a beast. Who will make a friend to a beast?

« Last Edit: August 04, 2020, 03:25:22 PM by TheAfterLife »

Offline Visualmon

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2020, 03:35:43 AM »
Before, Nebby is an evil guy. Didn't Daniel said that he had dreams before God stripped his clothes, making him naked? He did, did he not? I also learned that Nebby ate grass for being a wicked king.

That still doesn't answer to my question how did he defeated both Assyrian and Egyptian if he's evil.

I start to see why bible fanatics can't find answers outside the book. Sad for y'all church goers got brainwashed.  ::) ;D

Offline Visualmon

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2020, 06:32:10 AM »
Here's my perspective to the timeline on Nebachudnezzar's victories:

• Nebachudnezzar was a child and his father Nabopolassar the king of Chaldean died defending Babylon and rebelling against the imperial Assyrian.
  • Nebachudnezzar was crowned as the king and he made alliance with the Medes to defeat and sack the Assyrians in Nineveh.
  • Nebachudnezzar wed to Amytis, daughter of Median king Cyaxares.
  • Nebachudnezzar buried his wife in the Hanging Garden where he built to please her.
  • The people of Judea lived in Jerusalem and worship Baal. God was angry and chose Jeremiah to warn them.
  • The Judahites want to ally with Egyptians but they lost to the Babylonians at Carchemish. The Egyptians fled and Babylonians did not conquer Egypt.
  • Jeremiah did have warned the Judahites three times that God will allow the Babylonians to sack Jerusalem down and have the remaining exile into Babylon.

Here's my perspective to Nebachudnezzar's conversion:

• After Jerusalem was besieged, four men were sent to serve the king of Babylon for 70 years. Their Hebrew names changed to Babylonian, Daniel as Belshazzar; his companions - Hananiah as Shadrach, Mishael as Meshach, and Azariah as Abednego.
  • God gave Nebachudnezzar two dreams to serve as a test. God knew Daniel would pray so he would reveal the mysteries for him.
  • First dream Daniel interpreted for the king is to help him understand that God will help his dominion grow and expand over the nation.
  • Nebachudnezzar acknowledge the power of the God except one thing he didn't know the one of the customs that Hebrew obey - they don't worship any idol. So Nebachudnezzar order his guards to throw Daniel's companions into the burning furnace. The angel protect Shadrach, Meshach, Adednego from the flames. That's his minor mistake if he loses his best three administrators ;D
  • God gave Nebachudnezzar another dream to test his loyalty after he wakes up to make sure Nebachudnezzar acknowledge God is the most high and he ain't. It's God can make many impossibles very possible.
  • Til the next day, God's prediction came true that Nebachudnezzar has forgotten the dream that Daniel prophesize - God suppose to be the most high and he ain''t, yet Nebachudnezzar brag about his past accomplishment s. And so God strip away his kingship and his domain. God turn him into animal to teach him a lesson. Such lesson he never forget, being disobedient and dumb then he'll become one like a wild animal without disciplines. That's his major mistake - short term memory. 

Advertisements