Advertisement

Author Topic: Viet chick got her azz canned from a TV show for Kaydoo lives Matter...  (Read 522 times)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
‘The Challenge’: MTV Fires Cast Member Dee Nguyen Over Black Lives Matter Comments

The current season of MTV’s reality competition series The Challenge will be going forward without cast member Dee Nguyen following insensitive comments she made about the Black Lives Matter movement and the killing of George Floyd.

https://deadline.com/2020/06/the-challenge-mtv-fires-dee-nguyen-black-lives-matter-comments-george-floyd-1202954698/

Like this post: 0
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
Kind of makes me wonder and now doing my own research to see if there is a kaydoo town in vietnam.

I have family in the kaydoo area of the bay that does nails.  You think the stereotype of viet nail artist be talking chit about their clientele is true?   :2funny:

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
Kind of makes me wonder and now doing my own research to see if there is a kaydoo town in vietnam.

I have family in the kaydoo area of the bay that does nails.  You think the stereotype of viet nail artist be talking chit about their clientele is true?   :2funny:

May I help you to find your answer young grasshopper

No black lives matter in Vietnam

Travel Noire: What challenges do you face as a black man living in Asia?

Craig: One of the biggest things I face being black and abroad, especially in Vietnam, is the staring. There are not a lot of black people in Vietnam compared to Thailand and Malaysia, so people overly stare at you to a point it becomes uncomfortable. I literally saw someone almost get into an accident on their bike staring at me. Another big thing is dating, as a black man in an Asian country, the culture is mostly taught to fear you. So its hard to meet a woman unless its on Tinder. That’s where they feel free to admit they like brothers (lol).

https://travelnoire.com/black-expat-living-abroad-vietnam-no-job

Advertisements