Advertisement

Author Topic: I welcome all you midwest hmong to read this.......hmong 4 BLM  (Read 1831 times)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
So we got a hmong cop being an accessory to a crime against a black man.  So the tension in mn or wis for black and hmong are getting hectic there yeah?  I feel yall though.  It is like we want an answer but what is the answer?  Saying the wrong thing will get you toasted.  Your leaders have to step up and find a way to support one another because you really are at odd numbers.  Even if you don't want to go protest for the black man, you must have to.  They have the hmong for black lives matter movement just to ease the tension from the black community towards the hmong.  I wouldn't be surprise if an ignorant kaydoo would go looking for a thao look a like and hurt you guys.  Don't act like it isn't happen.  The more you know, the better you are.  Just in case it does happen, at least you know you are already be ready for it.  Stay safe out there yall. 

The Hmong American community, power, privilege and a place in Asian America

https://www.yahoo.com/news/hmong-american-community-power-privilege-163931192.html

Like this post: 0
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Adverstisement

Offline darkhelmet

• Board Moderator
  • Respect: +56
    • View Profile
Re: I welcome all you midwest hmong to read this.......hmong 4 BLM
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2020, 09:38:46 PM »
That's why I avoid ghetto places like Milwaukee.

I made you read this.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2020, 03:21:44 AM »
Here one of the comment

"I am not Hmong but we other Asians are living with the Hmong and the blacks here in the Midwest and are often getting crossed as being Hmong. This issue with the Hmong and the blacks have rubbed upon our side of the spectrum as well. Call it guilty by association so of speak. I have to keep on reminding people in my area that I am not Hmong and what they have against the Hmong does not apply to me. When there are bad press about the Hmong in the news, we other Asians have also taken the fall for it as well."

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2020, 03:32:49 AM »
What really sucks for the hmong is that stance that you guys must have to take.

ARe you guys for the freedom of the hmong thao cop or are you going to throw that thao guy off the bus? 

Your opinion about your stance will still have an uproar by the blacks community in your local area.  To them, they wanted to prosecuted them all, hmong thao included. 

Here in California, I do not feel the heat from the black community against the hmong community.  Maybe it is because this is an MN issue and not a California issue.  See, this is the reason why minorities like us thrives well here in California.  The only division you see here are minority vs the majority. 

Over in the midwest, we got the whites vs minorities groups and they will single you out individually.  In the midwest, the issue now is blacks vs hmongs.  If that were to happen here in California, it would of been blacks vs ASIANS and because of this, we know that the blacks will not want to go there cuz AZN diversity in California, if combined will be or could be a majority.

I could be wrong but I'm just saying. 

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2020, 03:39:55 AM »
here is another comment that I read that is just as powerful.  Like wow.  Speak the truth son.  Do remember that asian businesses were looted if given the chance at first glance.  Retaliation because of ex officer thao?  They did it to us so are we there to support them?  "They don't really care about us"  - Micheal Jackson

Also, do let us not forgot about the case before this one.  COVID 19 as minorities like the blacks and Mexicans were discriminating the Asian groups. 

"Reality is that Asian American get overlooked, stereotyped, discriminated, and without a voice.

It is not that Asian American don't care about racism or BLM, but it is hard to care for others don't really care to help you, and it is up to yourself to overcome external forces. Being decent-grade Asian will not get you into a good/decent university. Being smart/clever is seen as being sneaky or calculating. Being honest ended up being taken advantage of. Being average looking Asian guy is seen as unattractive."

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2020, 10:19:04 PM »
Dumb ass yahoo article

God did not created man...man created god

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2020, 10:59:56 PM »
Not as "dumb" as claiming "no fence in wi"... ;D

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +366
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2020, 05:44:02 PM »
Why Duma care about the Hmong people so much? Instead of sitting behind the computer cheering for the Hmong, go out and help the other Vietnamese dude whom Mark Walberg beat the crap out of him.    :2funny: :2funny:

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Advertisements