Advertisement

Author Topic: Black dude supports Trump and said, BLM is racist because Chinese Lives Matter  (Read 242 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1329
    • View Profile
...too  ;D:

Muhammad Ali's son said his dad wouldn't have supported Black Lives Matter movement or protests over George Floyd's death

-Muhammad Ali Jr., the son of the late boxing icon Muhammad Ali, told The New York Post in an hour-long interview that his father wouldn't have supported the Black Lives Matter movement, calling it "racist."

-Ali, who died aged 74 in 2016 as a result of complications of Parkinson's disease, was a known activist who in 1964 joined the Nation of Islam.

-Ali Jr. said he believed his father would've supported the "all lives matter" movement, and thought the legendary boxer would've believed current protestors were "nothing but devils" after some demonstrations have turned destructive.

-He said he supported President Trump and believed his father would have, too.

Muhammad Ali Jr. said he did not believe his father would have supported the current Black Lives Matter movement, calling participants in the movement "racist," The New York Post reported Saturday.

"I think it's racist," Ali Jr., the legendary boxer's only biological son whose relationship with his father "completely fell apart" in the final decade of his life, said, according to the report.

He added: "It's not just Black lives matter, white lives matter, Chinese lives matter, all lives matter, everybody's life matters. God loves everyone — he never singled anyone out. Killing is wrong no matter who it is."

''My father would have said, 'They ain't nothing but devils," Ali Jr, 47, told The New York Post. "My father said, 'all lives matter.' I don't think he'd agree."

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Advertisements