Advertisement

Author Topic: Korean NDE with drawings  (Read 1152 times)

TheAfterLife

Korean NDE with drawings
« on: June 12, 2020, 08:15:38 PM »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +377
    • View Profile
Re: Korean NDE with drawings
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2020, 09:53:35 PM »
Korean Catholic.  ::)

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2020, 02:41:46 AM »
Well, not all catholics are damned.

Are you sure? What about the nasty Priests molesting male toddlers?  ;D

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2020, 04:32:58 PM »
Isn't that rhetorical to what they did? I don't need to self explain this shiet because it's rhetorical.

Again, not all Christians go to heaven. Not all!

Nope. It's not rhetorical. It's more ironically they do in secret without being noticed by their higher-ups and the general public.
Jehovah Witnesses do the same thing. Young girls and boys get raped or get harassed by their fellow members. When these youngsters go report to their supervisors, they get no justice or support from their own biological family and other JW organizations.

Dayum bruh they're not real Christians. Christians don't do that shit if they're born again.  ::) smh
You gotta look at the pattern how the organizations like the Catholic and Jehovah Witnesses operate pretty much similar to Pyramid Scheme.   :2funny:

« Last Edit: July 04, 2020, 04:47:30 PM by Visualmon »

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2020, 01:59:36 AM »
That's them and their doing! Why? Have you not read the Book of Samuel? God forbids human culture because human culture is FAWKED UP! God discriminates human culture and human values of allowing us to bend morality rather than morality bends on us. Just because you can't get the cookie from God, it doesn't mean that you have the right to forge a cookie of your own and harass God. That's messed up! How? Easy! As my testimony from my own sin, that's what I did to my parents. If I don't get what I want or need because they say no, I go and do it to find a solution in a darker path. What I did is horrible that destroyed the family's trust on me. Even my cousins don't trust me because I did this. I learned from my mistakes and now, I am a criminal in my own family, not by the law of the country or a State, but by my own family. I carry the name, "Traitor and Schemer!" Yes, I was a schemer. For what reason? To be like the horrible prodigal son who just wants to run away from their parents by getting an education and be a total monster for life as success was my God. That's how I was. It isn't pretty.

I did read the Book of Samuel. The parable of prodigal son doesn't align with Samuel's testimony. They're separated stories.  :)

Jehovah Witnesses is not a religious sect, but rather a large body of Theorologists claiming to be know-it-all about God. So their reputation exceeded as harlots. The Catholic do the same thing.

https://youtu.be/cpmGVAEa2Jc

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2020, 06:13:36 AM »
The prodigal son story can tie with the Book of Samuel if you live with it. I have seen it and most Hmong people that I  met, one of the worst ones were my cousins.

You may intimate the likeliness of Prodigal Son and Samuel all you want, but you're not gonna be saved completely.
For instance, let's say there are two guys, A and B, racing to the gate of heaven.

Guy A is intimating prophet Samuel, but most of the times he worries about worldy things that cause him to backslide into sinning again. So God doesn't respond to his prayers anymore.
Guy B intimates no one and only being realistic on his goals whenever God commands him during the sleeping dreams.

Remember the parable of two sons that Jesus teaches to his disciples: the mother ask the first son he's willing to do it, but will eventually slack off afterward and mother ask the other son who's reluctantly agree to do his duty but do the works momentarily.

I did mentioned to y'all that I left Jehovah Witnesses. That's because God told me in my dream. I had to obey to his word or else I'll face serious consequences if I continue to stay with them. Jehovah Witnesses love to intimate anyone in "the bible" other than obeying the commands from the "real God" they don't realize it does exist in their deluded mind. They always pray and sang two times before and after the speakers giving speeches. God hates that. Good thing I haven't been baptized in water by the likeliness of them so I'm safe from God's judgement.

« Last Edit: July 22, 2020, 06:18:54 AM by Visualmon »

Advertisements