Advertisement

Author Topic: Is Christianity a therapy session with God?  (Read 472 times)

TheAfterLife

Is Christianity a therapy session with God?
« on: June 21, 2020, 07:15:04 PM »
Yes! Because you tell your testimony to the people, not to be as ugly like you. My testimony is not to be an educated monster. Japanese people have spoken a philosophy of saying, "If your attitude doesn't match to your degree, money, or any certification, those will be used for toilet papers."

In the Book of Isaiah 1 and the Book of Ecclesiastes talks about educated monsters. I have a cousin who runs his life to be an assshole. My mother tells me that I am becoming like them that she tells me not to be like them. Pride is what murders your relationship with friends and families. My cousin has no one to love as he is on the verge of suicide and depression because of his poor attitude and personalities. Me, on the other hand as my testimony is selfishness and selfish ambitions of careers, goals, and everything that I planted on pride. My heart is wicked when I am 20 back then. Now, I am 29, learning that pride has destroyed my life. I don't have any friends, no girlfriends, and not even one who is close to me as I learned from God that being an assshole leads you to a grumpy old man who says, "Get off my lawn." My cousin, who's a hothead and hates to be corrected, it's either his way or take it the highway. He has an NSX, a nice assss house; however, I start to see myself becoming lonely each time like my cousin. The only difference between my cousin and I is that I am not a hothead and abusive like him. I am more of a rogue time. When I am 20 back then, I wanted selfish independence for I hunger the wickedness. I disobey my parents each time as I snuck out to win awards rather than stay at home and be an obedient child. I treasure prizes more than my family as I had a planned and dream to get rid of them in my life by making sure they will never hear my glory ever again. I never liked to obey my parents, my brothers, or anyone because I wanted to be an A+ student with no obedience. It's glory, pride, and success that destroyed my life that my own mother, house arrested me for 3 years straight. She forced me to drop out of school and she also forced me not to go and get a job because of what I have done to my own family. She also forced me to sleep in the closet as I reminded her of one of my uncles who has done that to their families. I started to look like Nebuchadnezzar as my mother wants to teach me what shame really means. As 3 years gone by, everybody graduated with their degree except me, who didn't want to swallow my pride, I felt ashamed and insecure to be with my cousins or anyone who got their degrees already. On that day, I know what shame really means. I betrayed my family for trophies, success, money, degrees/certification in school, and many disobedient things that I have done in my past. Now, I am 29, struggling to finish school as my mother has taught me what is shame is all about.

This is my testimony that I want to share with you. Teach your children not to be an educated monster, or a successful monster who is willingly to destroy any relationship because they throw a fit for not having their selfish independence. What is money, education, and success means to a man like me? It means nothing because I sow my life for the past years for being a selfish assshole who betrayed his family for an education, prizes, and money. As a musician, I am top the top pianist back then. As of now, I look back, I wish I didn't go rogue on my family for some prizes that destroyed my relationship with friends, families, and other people around me. I didn't care about my manners in public; I didn't care about anyone except me; I started to become like those narcissistic people who forgets their surroundings like some bulls that will run you over. Teach the Hmong community not to be like me. Success isn't about everything when you have no heart. Everything is meaningless when one decides to throw away love and forever. This is my testimony and don't come to this path!!!

My life is lonely and I tend not to show my face to anyone who got their education. My reasons: Because I ducked up my life with my selfish ambitions and disobedience. It's no fun to be an educated monster.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +377
    • View Profile
Re: Is Christianity a therapy session with God?
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2020, 09:45:05 PM »
Y'all think this hyponsis method works for non-believers if they want repentance then good luck straight to hell.  ;D

https://redice.tv/news/church-and-hypnotic-manipulation-sunday-morning-hypnosis

That ain't how baptism work. Fake mofos.  :idiot2:
More like demons enter your body really fast after being manipulated. :2funny:

Like this post: 0
There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Advertisements