Advertisement

Author Topic: It seems like women get criticized more when it comes to this kind of dating  (Read 568 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
..but hey, if she's not doing anything illegal, it's all good in my book..Women have every right just like men to have consentual relationship with legal age partners that are younger than they are..

Kate Beckinsale Has the Best Response To Claim She Dates Men Who Could Be Her "Children"

Earlier this week, the 46-year-old Brit took to Instagram to share a goofy video, which featured her on the floor decked out in googly eyes alongside her cat.  "Nightclubs are closed but we have googly eyes," she wrote, "and mostly it's the same except less risk of illness and no one has wee'd all over the ladies loo seat." However, it seemed like her followers were more interested in her personal life than her PSA to stay indoors amid the coronavirus pandemic. "Why do you keep dating guys that could be your children?" one user wrote, seemingly referencing her previous romances with Pete Davidson, 26, and Goody Grace, 23. As it turns out, mom to 21-year-old Lily Sheen is rolling her eyes at any criticism. As she wrote back, "Every relationship I have had has been solely to annoy you."

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
When I worked for the Post Office, I could've screw a married MILF co-worker but decided it wasn't right. Then my divorced Post Office supervisor (another MILF) also proposed...

She said, "You're just starting out so your pay may not be enough be enough to pay your bills. If you like, you can come over to my place to work around my house for some extra money"...I almost took it but decided not to... ;D

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
Oh you guys...

I went to her house.  She cooked for me.  She put her kids to sleep.  After I ate.  I said thank you and left.

The whole time I was worried she'd slip something into my drink or all she had to do was block me from the front door.  But I was scurred...scar ty cat...LOL or chicken chit little. 

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Advertisements