Advertisement

Author Topic: Indian girls  (Read 276 times)

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +41
    • View Profile
Indian girls
« on: July 04, 2020, 10:20:52 PM »
Any asian brothers ever dated or married to one. The bollywood type of Indians, not the native Indians. not that there's anything wrong with native American women, they be some sexy thangs too but gotto go deep into the remote areas for them..lols..j/k...haha one of my co-workers, she's bollywood in looks. Super sexy and gorgeous, but the thought of smelling curry and incense kind of turned me off. lols but she's definitely a  cool ass chick. I only dated one briefly in the past, but she was very American that it felt more like dating a white girl. lols.. This one is more traditional I think, and I think a lot Indians usually don't go out of the box...haha But her smiles, the way she talks to me...it tells me she's got the hots for me..haha

well, gonna go watch some bollywood movies and fireworks with her..no curry though, gotta work tomorrow...lol s haha

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline azn-guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +71
    • View Profile
Re: Indian girls
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2020, 10:35:09 PM »
never dated one but there wedding parties are freaking crazy

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • 31-day months: Odds: 1,3,5,7: Even: 8, 10,12.
  • Respect: +475
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2020, 03:29:58 AM »
They are Hindus. Their language is Hindi. But because their country is India, we call them Indians.

It's hard nowadays to distinguish the term "Indian" from itself. But if we use "Hindu" instead, we'd be real clear on referring to those who aren't Iroquois, Sioux, etc.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +843
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2020, 12:00:13 AM »
Yep, dated one for a couple of months before she got married. She said she can't marry anyone else as she's already arranged to marry an Indian dude in India so she just wants to have a little fun before moving to India and settling down..I'm like, I'm cool with that... O0 8) ;D

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2020, 06:34:01 PM »
They are Hindus. Their language is Hindi. But because their country is India, we call them Indians.

It's hard nowadays to distinguish the term "Indian" from itself. But if we use "Hindu" instead, we'd be real clear on referring to those who aren't Iroquois, Sioux, etc.

Interesting. I only use the term "Indian" indirectly. lols So if I see a Bollywood looking person, I'll asked what their religion and ethnicity if I really want to know. Sometimes you get Pakistani, Indian, Fijian, or something else. Asked if they are okay being called Middle eastern, and they will say Hell NO...lols that is why they are okay being called Asians from time to time due their country being part of the continent Asia and would rather not be put classified as Middle easterners. I don't know no more, i just tend to avoid asking what someone is,ethnicity or religion...unt il they bring it up or something..hah a

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2020, 06:41:39 PM »
Yep, dated one for a couple of months before she got married. She said she can't marry anyone else as she's already arranged to marry an Indian dude in India so she just wants to have a little fun before moving to India and settling down..I'm like, I'm cool with that... O0 8) ;D

haha, I have a Pakistani Brother n Law..not direct, but a second or third female cousin is married to one. My immediate family are no longer Old ways...but most of my cousins still are...so When it's shaman time, and time to slaughter the pig, he do it and eat it. at first he was not into it, but says WTHeck, time has change. He'll eat pork if he wants or is offer..haha but will still avoid it if can.

Offline Visualmon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +32
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2020, 09:09:35 PM »
I thought Indian don't eat meat due to their religious practice?  ??? haha

https://youtu.be/ux8GZAtCN-M

« Last Edit: July 06, 2020, 09:12:23 PM by Visualmon »

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2020, 10:03:30 PM »
haha, I have a Pakistani Brother n Law..not direct, but a second or third female cousin is married to one. My immediate family are no longer Old ways...but most of my cousins still are...so When it's shaman time, and time to slaughter the pig, he do it and eat it. at first he was not into it, but says WTHeck, time has change. He'll eat pork if he wants or is offer..haha but will still avoid it if can.

I say go for it man, good way to expose yourself to other cultures... O0

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2020, 11:39:30 PM »
she's very cool but I just not really feeling it for her in that way..haha i think she knows that and respect it. I'm not 18 no more so my standards before i invest time and energy into someone is a lot more strict..too strict maybe....we're talking about my freedom here..lols j/k..

Offline Cali Guy

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +16
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2020, 07:03:57 PM »
I know a few and these particular children from the unions do not have that Asian looks anymore. These kids are going to be heart breakers

« Last Edit: July 31, 2020, 12:24:25 AM by Cali Guy »

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2020, 10:26:45 PM »
some of them Afghanistani chicks are knockout gorgeous. haha

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • 31-day months: Odds: 1,3,5,7: Even: 8, 10,12.
  • Respect: +475
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2020, 04:22:38 PM »
An English teacher of mine went to India and said there are a lot of cows there.

You know why McDonalds or burger makers don't do well there? Hindus don't eat beef.

Dalai Lama told Barbara Walters in an interview years ago that Hindus believe that cows are the last stage a soul goes through before reincarnating into a human.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2020, 09:47:37 PM »

Yes they do, all the traditional Indian dish examples below all have meat in it and small percentage eat beef too:

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2020, 02:51:18 PM »
Man, those dishes looks good. I'll have to try more Indian dishes. they look exotic too..haha that's the word...exotic. .haha

Offline Visualmon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +32
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Today at 06:46:47 AM »
An English teacher of mine went to India and said there are a lot of cows there.

You know why McDonalds or burger makers don't do well there? Hindus don't eat beef.

Dalai Lama told Barbara Walters in an interview years ago that Hindus believe that cows are the last stage a soul goes through before reincarnating into a human.

I see.

Last month I accidentally bumped into an Indian family in mini-van. How did I know they were Indian? Because the guy did Namaste, I  can easily recognize the greeting gesture instantly. He wanted to sell me a golden necklace that cost about $300. I only gave him $250. I didn't bring much in my wallet. But he insisted that I should give him more money to help out his little family and debts. His wife, his son, and his sister tried to do the sad face making me empathize their poverty. Once I mention about my bill for the rent, he immediately got out the van and took out more load of golden necklaces and rings. He wanted me to buy more of those for over $1,000. I was like WTF!  ;D
Dayum! His wife was frigging gorgeous. Very much beautiful than bollywood actresses. That's why I couldn't stop looking at her. Man! I felt I wanna ask the dude if I could fawk his wife instead of buying load of luxurious accessories, but I couldn't 'cuz of unethical reasoning to do so.
I immediately walk away and ignore his request. I turn back once more he did Namaste again and thank me for the $250 that I gave him.

But still.... his wife was sooooooo fawking gorgeous that I couldn't stop thinking about her several days after our first encounter. Through the tinted glass window her amazing body stood out even she wore traditional Hindu clothing. Gawd dayum muddafawker! Her beautiful face is still linger in my mind right now making me sooooo fawking horny.

Fawk. Fawk. Fawk. Fawk. 

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Advertisements