Advertisement

Author Topic: Indian girls  (Read 588 times)

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +50
    • View Profile
Re: Indian girls
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2020, 10:34:33 PM »
so you really liked the necklace?..or was you really just being nice? haha or is it something else...like you really paid for his wife..lols

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Visualmon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +32
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2020, 01:39:53 AM »
so you really liked the necklace?..or was you really just being nice? haha or is it something else...like you really paid for his wife..lols

I still have the necklace and the ring in my possession. I hang them on the wall in my bedroom. They're worth $300 reduce tax cut to 20% off. lol
Since she was holding the kid in front of her, I cannot do that and I have moral. If she's his lilo sister I would bang her and marry her. She'd be mine.

She has a divine beauty that I cannot describe. Imagine fusing two Indian gals together and you get amazing hottest babe:
Naomi Scott (Princess Jasmine in Aladdin remake)
https://resizing.flixster.com/NPdfmzfiytZIrCSuuH66BpFe5x8=/2143x3000/v1.cjs0OTYxOTtqOzE4MDQ1OzEyMDA7MjE0MzszMDAw

Freida Pinto (Older Latika in Slumdog Millionaire)
https://media.glamour.com/photos/5695a69993ef4b09520ddc9f/master/w_1280,c_limit/beauty-2013-08-freida-pinto-braid-main.jpg

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +410
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2020, 10:37:47 AM »
All the Indian women under 30 that I've seen have curves and round booties.  The men, well, they look kinda weird with big booties and their demeanor is nothing like westerners so they come off as awkward and out of touch.

From people who've dated them: They smell like curry all the time.

Offline Visualmon

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2020, 12:19:42 AM »

I have encountered a few more Indian women between 2015 - 2017.

For instance
1. Indian lady work at the gas station: She's about 5'1" with curvy hip and nice arse. Nice and honest when she wanna help out the customers.
Compare to the white clerk that works at mini store: 5'7"" dark brunette with curvy hip and full sleeve of tattoo on both arms. Dress up as gothic.

2. Another Indian lady work as a nurse at the hospital: She's about 5'6" with lighter skin tone and amazing body. She always so apologetic when she does that it turns me on. She won't mind me staring at her while putting UV tubes on me and checking my blood pressure. I realized my staring gave her both sexual tension and self-esteem boost.
Compare to the white patient caretaker that works at mental health: 5'1" slim brunette with soft amazing body to touch and easy to talk to. I miss her hugging me for the very first time we met. Not in friendly way, but more like she had attraction for me. Yahoo!!

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • 31-day months: Odds: 1,3,5,7: Even: 8, 10,12.
  • Respect: +478
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2020, 12:48:54 AM »
The Namaste is done by a few other Asian cultures, too.

With a wife alleged to so beautiful and the guy does not hold a job but scams for a living?

I see.

Last month I accidentally bumped into an Indian family in mini-van. How did I know they were Indian? Because the guy did Namaste, I  can easily recognize the greeting gesture instantly. He wanted to sell me a golden necklace that cost about $300. I only gave him $250. I didn't bring much in my wallet. But he insisted that I should give him more money to help out his little family and debts. His wife, his son, and his sister tried to do the sad face making me empathize their poverty. Once I mention about my bill for the rent, he immediately got out the van and took out more load of golden necklaces and rings. He wanted me to buy more of those for over $1,000. I was like WTF!  ;D
Dayum! His wife was frigging gorgeous. Very much beautiful than bollywood actresses. That's why I couldn't stop looking at her. Man! I felt I wanna ask the dude if I could fawk his wife instead of buying load of luxurious accessories, but I couldn't 'cuz of unethical reasoning to do so.
I immediately walk away and ignore his request. I turn back once more he did Namaste again and thank me for the $250 that I gave him.

But still.... his wife was sooooooo fawking gorgeous that I couldn't stop thinking about her several days after our first encounter. Through the tinted glass window her amazing body stood out even she wore traditional Hindu clothing. Gawd dayum muddafawker! Her beautiful face is still linger in my mind right now making me sooooo fawking horny.

Fawk. Fawk. Fawk. Fawk.

Offline Visualmon

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2020, 03:55:58 AM »
The Namaste is done by a few other Asian cultures, too.

With a wife alleged to be so beautiful and the guy does not hold a job but scams for a living?

Yeah I know Thai peep, Burnamese peep, Laotian peep, Tibetian peep, Chinese monk do Namaste gesture too.

With a wife alleged to be so beautiful and the guy does not hold a job but scams for a living?

Come on now. Not all beautiful Indian women are good pair with handsome Indian men like in most bollywood movies.
I'm sure his beautiful wife chose him for who he is, not pretending to be somebody else. I suppose he and his family were fresh off the boat.
He's type of Indian who doesn't do hard labor. Plus he couldn't afford to pay his son's education. That's why he needed the money.

He's like the one that Indian comedian aka Russell Peters talking about

https://youtu.be/oSzgCDIUzq0

« Last Edit: August 30, 2020, 12:37:22 AM by Reporter »

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • 31-day months: Odds: 1,3,5,7: Even: 8, 10,12.
  • Respect: +478
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2020, 12:59:38 AM »
 ;D

Offline jennamt

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2020, 03:32:51 PM »
Oh goodness, this post was very interesting. As someone who's been to that continent, they are made up of Hindus and Muslims. Hindus don't eat beef because they believe that cows are sacred. Muslims don't eat pork because they believe that pigs are dirty.

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +50
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2020, 12:01:09 PM »
well guys, I was working with my Indian co-worker just yesterday. her smiles aren't flirtatious anymore and her eyes doesn't twinkle..it's all work and business...she's cool like that...but if i was still 18, that probably put a dent on my ego...lols.... but i'm just happy she's happy...haha probably has a ton of guys hitting on her on the daily anyway..lols

Advertisements