Advertisement

Author Topic: Would you Feel safe sending your kids to school this FALL?  (Read 643 times)

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
Would you Feel safe sending your kids to school this FALL?
« on: July 08, 2020, 11:35:38 AM »
I read this morning Pres. Trump threaten to cut off fundings to schools if they don't re-open.  This may put alot of pressures on school to re-open.  Would you feel safe sending your kids to school this Fall?

I'm thinking, by then, this virus will only increased to who knows how many more millions and how many more deaths.  I'm worried and concern.

Like this post: 0
But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Adverstisement

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
Re: Would you Feel safe sending your kids to school this FALL?
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2020, 11:45:48 AM »
online schools.  Look into that.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2020, 11:53:52 AM »
I don't have any school age kid but I say depends...on where we are at with COVID when when that time comes...

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2020, 11:54:05 AM »
I read this morning Pres. Trump threaten to cut off fundings to schools if they don't re-open.  This may put alot of pressures on school to re-open.  Would you feel safe sending your kids to school this Fall?

I'm thinking, by then, this virus will only increased to who knows how many more millions and how many more deaths.  I'm worried and concern.

i don't think it a good idea to sent your kids back to school

1. you can always find a new job
2. you can find ways to make money

but losing your kids/spouse FOREVER
fawk, that's going be hard to replace

God did not created man...man created god

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2020, 09:33:49 AM »
I was telling my son maybe skip college this year until there's a  cure for covid..  Bottom line, if you don't look out for  your own health no one will..  Mekas people are all talks but that's it.  The rest of the world has the virus under control because they realized how serious it is..

At our highest level of gov't, it's a "hoax" and "we're in a good place" and "we're testing millions and millions, and 99% is harmless..".. "it's going to go away...will just disappear.."

No leadership, no trust and it feels like you've got to take matters into your own hand if you wish to be alive...

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2020, 09:39:02 AM »
I was telling my son maybe skip college this year until there's a  cure for covid..  Bottom line, if you don't look out for  your own health no one will..  Mekas people are all talks but that's it.  The rest of the world has the virus under control because they realized how serious it is..

At our highest level of gov't, it's a "hoax" and "we're in a good place" and "we're testing millions and millions, and 99% is harmless..".. "it's going to go away...will just disappear.."

No leadership, no trust and it feels like you've got to take matters into your own hand if you wish to be alive...

yeah
they trying to make everything politic these days

God did not created man...man created god

Offline Cali Guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +650
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2020, 11:56:31 AM »
No. Enclosed area and transference, all it takes is one asymptomatic kid.

Advertisements