Advertisement

Author Topic: Children with Behavior Issues Should NOT be in school  (Read 147 times)

Anonymous

Children with Behavior Issues Should NOT be in school
« on: July 10, 2020, 03:14:37 AM »
Again, I f.ucking hate parents with a child who can't act properly in the classroom. TAKE OUT YOUR FU.CKING KID AND HOMESCHOOL HIM/HER. SCHOOL IS NOT CHILDCARE FOR YOUR KID WHO DON'T KNOW HOW TO BEHAVE.

On the first day of school, I ask my children what kind of classmates they have. If there is even one student with behavior issues, I move my child out of that class. The teacher will spend more time with classroom management then teach.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • 31-day months: Odds: 1,3,5,7: Even: 8, 10,12.
  • Respect: +475
    • View Profile
Re: Children with Behavior Issues Should NOT be in school
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2020, 05:27:18 AM »
There are special needs schools for such students who have certain behaviors that just don't fly well with the regular or normal behaviors we know of.  Schools for the disabled. Schools for the blind. Schools for the new refugees. Schools for the hard-to-teach.

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2020, 05:54:16 AM »
damn!  I see somebody can't fell asleep, 3 in the morning. :2funny:

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2020, 08:22:55 PM »
Again, I f.ucking hate parents with a child who can't act properly in the classroom. TAKE OUT YOUR FU.CKING KID AND HOMESCHOOL HIM/HER. SCHOOL IS NOT CHILDCARE FOR YOUR KID WHO DON'T KNOW HOW TO BEHAVE.

On the first day of school, I ask my children what kind of classmates they have. If there is even one student with behavior issues, I move my child out of that class. The teacher will spend more time with classroom management then teach.
entitled parents raise entitled kids when what we really need is empathy and compassion in this world. i hope you never know the struggles of a special needs child. go live in asia if all you want is a robot test taking machine. also, your grammar sucks but who's counting haha

There are special needs schools for such students who have certain behaviors that just don't fly well with the regular or normal behaviors we know of.  Schools for the disabled. Schools for the blind. Schools for the new refugees. Schools for the hard-to-teach.
maybe when you were growing up but times have change, grandpaw

fyi, ALL students (kids) have behavior issues just like adults have behavior issues  ::)

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • 31-day months: Odds: 1,3,5,7: Even: 8, 10,12.
  • Respect: +475
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2020, 07:53:30 AM »
Now, now, now! Don't act like you are having behavior issues yourself now. You know schools of any area of life exist and could exist.  And the word "school" is not limited to just well-behaved kids who might not even do well in them.

entitled parents raise entitled kids when what we really need is empathy and compassion in this world. i hope you never know the struggles of a special needs child. go live in asia if all you want is a robot test taking machine. also, your grammar sucks but who's counting haha
maybe when you were growing up but times have change, grandpaw

fyi, ALL students (kids) have behavior issues just like adults have behavior issues  ::)

« Last Edit: July 11, 2020, 07:55:22 AM by Anonymous »

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2020, 06:32:12 PM »

Every single child deserves to learn but I donít expect a fully developed handicapped adult brain like yours to understand.

Advertisements